SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!

Go down 
+64
mekirk2
patches
brhodes22
redrocketship
oldmustangjunkie
Tanisha Foster
KySuperduty
pushrod 1
MIKE_D
hobbz
JHammer123
seweljj
MILFMAN
girdlerrzr
PWM
Tim griffith
Clayboy
DoddS
DirtDawber
Dan
RZR_Joe
Rhino Rob
ktpguy
ChrisC
Big-R
8ball_99
camptrailsend
jhoncho4x4
Tonyh11
CatMostFeared
Foxfire
Cuz
STR8RZR
njcraddock
wvregulators
mason
MuddyBuddy
ohsresq
d6nlpg
highlander
Reeko
AIRBORNE
RZRS-EDGE
rzrrider
Gimpy
BIG D 57
KY. Colonel
merlin
yellow660
DrMud
bonzo
cajuncoot
BrimstoneBelle
chipper
ridepate
RedRzr
wvyankee2
Hollon
jodyt
RangeRover
Baditude
bush
spud
GunRunner
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 am

Is it common to see them on the trails?
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Not too common. I have only seen a couple on the west side of Royal Blue. They tend to patrol the east side since there's more traffic. Now the one I ran into that gave us a hard time you will prob not see. We just happened to be near his house. I have been riding up there for close to ten years and that was the first time I had seen him.

They do have a few rzrs and rangers so they are out on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Bigmike wrote:
Dan, I agree. All TWRA agents all I have met are nice and very respectful to me and I return the favor. There has only been one who has crossed my path that made me boil and he was blaming us for something someone else did and he caused more destruction to the gravel road by sliding his truck in sideways and almost running over one of our riders. He commenced to screaming and yelling etc then after he was done ranting he finally told us who he was, he was in plain clothes. He told us if it was his way there would be no ohv use on twra land! You could probably guess who it was,lol.
I ran into him on the first day of bow season in 2011 at Jenny Gap. He was checking permits. He checked my Lifetime Sportsmen ticket and was as nice and respectful as anyone would want. We got checked twice that day witnin about 45 minutes of each other. The first time was at the Turley parking lot where the agent also checked carry permits.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:47 pm

We may have caught him on a bad day,lol. There were donut marks in the gravel and he heard us from his house coming out of the trail from the sandmines and thought we made the donuts. It wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't started ranting as soon as he got out of the truck. Everyone was just sitting there in amazement! I knew who he was and after I talked with and explained who we were he calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 pm

beer not allowed? That would affect this group bigtime
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Baditude wrote:
beer not allowed? That would affect this group bigtime
All hunts, alcohol is prohibited.

Some WMAs, alcohol is prohibited. Here is the rule book they go by... http://www.eregulations.com/tennessee/hunting/pdf ... search alcohol.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Bringing beer catch me if you can lol!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 pm

kidding

Last edited by BIG D 57 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanisha Foster

Tanisha Foster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Folks, the latest rumor is that Mr Love is trying to get trail 7-which is multi use by both brimstone and TWRA- shut down. It seems his deviousness is never ending!
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Got this from the Wildlife Management Area section.

"Alcoholic beverages: Possession of any alcoholic
beverage, narcotic drug, barbiturate or
marijuana while hunting within the management
area is prohibited. No individual may be
under the influence of these substances at any
time while within a management area. The use
of any alcoholic beverage is prohibited on these
areas year round: Catoosa, Cheatham, Chuck
Swan, Forks of the River, Laurel Hill, Pea Ridge
and Prentice Cooper, except in designated
camping areas."

So I guess if we are not hunting or falling down drunk, we should be ok. allright Chug
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 am

Bringing it any way, water and soda just are not the same
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:16 am

Technically, I don't think alcohol has ever been allowed at Brimstone or Windrock either.
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 am

you are correct just put cans in bubbie and be respectful respect hoes a long way
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am

highlander wrote:
you are correct just put cans in bubbie and be respectful respect hoes a long way
At least till you're finished... bootyshake
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 pm

highlander wrote:

In the good days of Brimstone one time I was gettin searched at trail 3. I was just honest and respectful and jokingly invited them to come drink and hang out with us that night at our cabin at TRAILS END.....couple of the staff actually showed up we had a great time haha. Chug too bad those days are long gone.
Back to top Go down
Tanisha Foster

Tanisha Foster

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Can't wait til this weekend and the ride planned for TWRA leaving from Trails End!! Gonna be a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

i got checked at white knuckle event but they didnt find my beer!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 am

Question- are helmets required on TWRA trails???
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
Only if u are under 18.
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 am

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:
Only if u are under 18.

Does this go for passengers as well or just atv/motorcycle riders?
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

MIKE_D wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:
Question- are helmets rquired on TWRA trails???
Only if u are under 18.

Does this go for passengers as well or just atv/motorcycle riders?

I can't remember where I read about it at. At Royal Blue, "the TWRA requires helmets for anybody under 18 riding on the trails"
Since we are riding TWRA land and I am bringing my 13 year old son with me, I am bringing him a helmet just in case. Nothing fancy, just one of those $40 open faced black helmets from TSC.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

TN state law requires helmets for anyone under the age of 18, passengers as well.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 pm

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:
Only if u are under 18.

Whew! I just barely slipped by that whole 18 years old thing, guess I better bring my ID cause I'm sure they'll card me to make sure I'm legal. lol! Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 am

You guys make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: brimstones reply to my email   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 am

hey guys this is a reply we got back from bullshitstone. after i replied back to their mass email about the white knuckle event. their reply came back two weeks after i replied to them. it most likely took them that long to reply back to all the negative feedback they are getting from across the country from them being greedy fu@kers, and they are still trying to put the blame someplace else. these people really amaze me at their level of Greed, Arrogance, and just plain hatefulness. i wonder how many people actullay fall for their act of trying to make it look like they are not the reason this is going on, I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET NOT VERY MANY!!!! the email is posted in its entirety.. snakes come in many shapes and sizes!!

Hi Brandi,

I'm sorry that you feel that way. Is there anyway that I may give you a call to explain the reasoning behind our new policy. Once you knew the truth you would completely understand. Please let me know a good time to call if I may call. Or you may give me a call at your convenience. 865.617.8127

Hope you have a good weekend. Enjoy your time with family!

Erika

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Brandi Garrison wrote:
I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ANYTHING THAT BRIMSTONE PUTS ON OR HAS ANY THING TO DO WITH, I DONT DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

To: Brandi
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 2:08 PM
Subject: The 2013 White Knuckle Headliner is...

White Knuckle Event 2013
View this email in your browser

White Knuckle Event 2013

Mark Your Calendars!!!
This year’s headlining entertainment for the White Knuckle Event is: JAMEY JOHNSON. Yes, that is right, Jamey Johnson! He recently had a Grammy nomination for Best Country Album for his "Living For a Song: A Tribute to Hank Cochran." We are so honored to welcome him and his crew to Brimstone. WKE 2013 cannot get here quick enough! Brimstone will once again host The Kawasaki “Wild Mountain Rampage” with the ultimate geocache prize, the supreme exploration ride, Teryx4. The event will require the mastery of riding skills, GPS navigation /mapping skills, and knowledge of the Brimstone trails.

Each participant will explore the widely diverse terrain of Brimstone in search of participating vendor Geo Cache locations where each vendor will host a sampling of their “New 2013” featured products. Each participant will also have a chance to win prizes at each Geo Cache location by following the clues provided at registration. The Wild Mountain Rampage is labeled the ultimate orienteering Brimstone challenge SPONSORED BY KAWASAKI “Off Road Rated Teryx4”.

So mark your calendars and keep a close eye on our website http://BrimstoneRecreation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=80d4e02ee0987c7ab7e9a1813&id=5b608615c9&e=bcf83be995 and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest WKE 2013 news!

Copyright © 2013, Brimstone Recreation, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 551
Huntsville, TN 37756
unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!   Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone's New Rider policy, IMPORTANT everyone read!
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next