SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got Firewall Protection?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Got Firewall Protection? Empty
PostSubject: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:59 pm

For those that heard the horror stories about the busted floor boards in the Side by Sides from rocks and logs, and have been procrastinating about getting those steel and Firewall plates. You might want to check out these pics. If you think a log wont come through your plastic floor board, look what it did to this steel floor board in this 08 Jeep Wrangler. Dude damn near lost his manhood. affraid

Got Firewall Protection? Stick1ff8

Got Firewall Protection? Stick2js1

Got Firewall Protection? Stick3gx3

Got Firewall Protection? Stick4ot3

For the Rhino owners, you can get some protection here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rhino-Inner-fender-guards-Yamaha-Rhino_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ43972QQihZ007QQitemZ170173305615QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

These pics make me look at upcoming trees and limbs in the road a whole new way when i'm blazing the trail. :face:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 pm

That tree was being a real dick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 pm

You know, I'll have to say, the guy wasn't a real good driver not to miss that!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 pm

ridepate wrote:
You know, I'll have to say, the guy wasn't a real good driver not to miss that!!!!

Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:37 am

A buddy of mine (Mudcon) was running thru a curve with me right behind him when he caught a small limb hanging off the bank, it went thru the plastic on his brute force and ripped his pant leg about off, 1 inch to the right would have impaled his thigh. I Watch out for those things now for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Dam thats the worst one I have ever seen! Used to ride with a guy who got the nickname stick after he was impaled through his armpit area. After seeing that I will have some protection for me and especially the kids. Thanks for the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Firewall Protection?   Got Firewall Protection? Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Firewall Protection?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: