SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!

Go down 
+13
chipper
DoddS
mason
Gimpy
girdlerrzr
wvregulators
Big-R
Clayboy
ridepate
ohsresq
Foxfire
GunRunner
BIG D 57
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 am

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 am

roflmao hide
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:27 am

GunRunner wrote:
roflmao hide

lol! lol! ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 13435 ownedsm
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 am

roflmao hide cause he knows HitFan and the spank bonk have started.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Neil, aka mud and guts likes everything on Brimstones FB page too...
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

yea, stakk is tight with that bunch down there, would like to know what is really going on,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Clayboy wrote:
yea, stakk is tight with that bunch down there, would like to know what is really going on,,,,,,,
Believe me. I bet he knows this is not good for either party involved. Brimstone or Trails End.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:56 pm

hey i posted a bit of this on a wildcat forum and a guy wanted to know if trails end was by a MX track, i havent been to trails end so i dont know, is it next to one?, i know brimstone had a track next to their store.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm

The store is trails end and so is the mx track
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

ok thanks girdlerrzr well me and the wife went to white knuckle last year for two days and i guess i was thinking that the little store and track was brimstone. but hell there was so much going on there it was hard to keep it all straight, i just went back and looked at all of our pics and by god it was the trails end store and they were great people, they went and helped a guy and two young girls that were stuck in the middle of no where and it was getting very late, we talk for a while to them
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

This is Trails End MX track. We used it for Mason's benefit ride last year.

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! 2n9jrqr

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! Mo7jm

And by the way, we are just a small club, as Mark Love stated, but this small club raised a lot of this that will never be going in his pocket again.
ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! Y2b9i

Don't look like much, but this was about, if I remeber right, $4,000.00 plus. Sorry Mark, you and your cronnies don't get anymore of our little clubs green.

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 pm

i agree with gimpy we should never use brimstone again and keep putting pressure on them the back down!!!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Stakk has been too busy I guess.........

http://brimstonerecreation.com/forums/index.php?board=2.0
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

ban him Pugged
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

bring all your food and drinks so not to give your dollars to the county
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

This is gonna create a lot of "us" vs "them" among riders
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

i posted over there to on rzr forums
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

You go Dodds!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

"Everyone is free to do whatever they want. I hope it gets resolved soon. not good for anyone. I don't have a dog in this fight, or an axe to grind, just volunteer to help moderate a forum and make announcements."

I would resign Stakk..............You do have a dog in this fight.....Just say'in.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 am

Guys, as far as Stakk goes, he did not make this new rule. He is stuck right in the middle of this whole thing. I can't fault him for that. Like I said he knows this is not good.

This should not turn into a witch hunt. Lets keep focused on the real issue, Brimstone's new policy.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 am

The real Pugged for me is this sudden new policy trashed a big multi state atv ride that had months of planning on the Grizzly Central site, 20,000 plus members, and most have read about Brimstones new policies. No little site, and neither is the RZR forum with 50,000 members.

These big group rides often formulate over a long period, then have it come down to ride time in March and get shut down by a policy change is just B.S. This is my source of anger, and no, I do not know all of the facts, but I do know who changed the rules, so the "rule changer" gets the blame and my ill will.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 am

Big R is right we need to stay focused on the real issue of the policy change. The minute we start bashing each other for who we work for or who's site we moderate and not stick together. Is when we start to become weak as a voice. We can't have folks singling out others in our groups it just looks bad and make us no different 2cents
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 am

i am sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!   ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANY ONE heard FROM STAKK ON THIS!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next