SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

utn giant apex seats

Go down 
+4
8ball_99
RZR_Joe
wvregulators
RedNeckRanger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

utn giant apex seats  Empty
PostSubject: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

anybody have these ? looking for some seats and seem to like these more .i like the fact of the opening at the bottom so water and mud wont be trapped in the seat .feed back on these or others ...please
utn giant apex seats  Yhst-110
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

they are sweet looking seats for sure
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Good looking but don't look like they would hold you any more secure than the stock ones. I have Super TS and you almost don't even need belts, well until you roll it over lol!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 pm

I really want a set of those seats. I also like the fact they have the gap at the bottom. Other suspension seats I've seen just hold water and mud. Not much drainage. I think they design them with the guys out west in mind. I also don't really like the ones with high sides on them. I've always got, phone, pistol, ect on my belt. Everyone I've sat in that stuff got in the way. If you get one for bigger guys it helps but then there really isn't much point in the sides if they don't fit snug on you.. lol Besides I hold on pretty good.. I've went on my side and slid across an icy road into a ditch with nothing but a lap belt on and my but never left the seat :)
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

same seat ...diff color ..the sides do come up some ..i think they will be plenty when u sit down.....

big r will be getting in his wallet when he sees how good these look in the red thatsright thatsright

utn giant apex seats  Yhst-111
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 pm

lol man I want those seats Prayer
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

yep..im almost ready to hit the enter button ...got too wait till thursday ...see how much my other two toys are going to cost me .... shutup pervert pervert
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 pm

how much are they
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:
same seat ...diff color ..the sides do come up some ..i think they will be plenty when u sit down.....

big r will be getting in his wallet when he sees how good these look in the red thatsright thatsright

Yeah that is a nice looking seat for sure.......
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:

Dam you ,now I have to whip out the wallet, those are exactly what I have been looking for.
Back to top Go down
stoneman
SSXSRider Member
stoneman

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 am

if you are looking for more comfort but not the bulk of the seat try this, desert molded concepts suspension kit, saw it on rzr forum and talked to mark the owner. tried it out at coal creek trail riding during the utvrr race it gets rid of the bottom out on your lower back butt area. It does raise your seat up alittle bit. There is a install video on youtube of the product. $126.00 for one seat. it worked perfect for me
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 am

stoneman wrote:
if you are looking for more comfort but not the bulk of the seat try this, desert molded concepts suspension kit, saw it on rzr forum and talked to mark the owner. tried it out at coal creek trail riding during the utvrr race it gets rid of the bottom out on your lower back butt area. It does raise your seat up alittle bit. There is a install video on youtube of the product. $126.00 for one seat. it worked perfect for me

That's kind of a neat idea and they probably ride good. But raising the seat up that much sucks. I put sliders on my seats and hated it. Ended up with seat lowering bases and spent some fab time to lower the sliders.

Honestly I'm only 175 pounds. The stock seats ride pretty good to me. I just like the after market seats.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 pm

ordered the seats today ...will let u know next week end ...they have a couple thousand miles to travel
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 pm

allright Congrats, I'm jealous
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Got them installed...great upgrade from the factory ones .pics after while
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

utn giant apex seats  20130312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: utn giant apex seats    utn giant apex seats  Empty

Back to top Go down

utn giant apex seats
Page 1 of 1