SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th

Go down 
+4
Big-R
wvyankee2
broknbonz
Wyld
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:04 am

Ya , and i just seen on the news there talking about pulling some troops
from irac and sending them over where you are. I hope ant no more shit
going to start over there anymore than it already is.... allright
I hope your stationed in a safe place.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Guys please try to keep your posts on subject, this is the iron gap ride topic, other talk about other things should be done in a pm or open a new thread say on "Winter Riding" allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Wyld

Wyld

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 am

That's alright.

It's ok i'm not hurt on the off-topic. There's worse out there that would offend me. Razz

Maybe we need an ( Military service thread). LT, thanks for all you are doing, no matter what you do you're putting your life in danger to protect us.

Had a good turnout for this ride, though a few who knew the area almost took the ride out from under me. Almost was to big of a group. And some ended up drinking way too much and starting stuff. But most were on their best behavior. We had one accident though, one guy from my town ran off a 12 ft embankment ( cliff) hurt his head, but we think he only had a mild concussion, he's lucky though, him not wearing a helmet and hitting the rocks and above that having a 700 lb artic cat roll over. Had another accident on the main road, but just a minor scrape, guys are ok and their wheelers are ok.

I probably won't be planning anymore rides this year. Gotta let others take the reigns for next time. Thanks
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:50 am

Glad the dude made it thru with nothing more than a headache. Helmets are always a good idea. Too bad some folks have to get drunk and start stuff. I prefer to get drunk and socialize. Looking forward to that when I get back.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Wyld

Wyld

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:47 pm

The first accident the guy wasn't drinking, he just was new to the area and told me he got out of the way when others came up on him,( he moved off to the side and the ground came up out from under him. When I came up on him, we thought the worst has happened.

Lucky for him he'll be ok. I don't like mixing alcohol with gas, but some people like to drink a few( some know their limits). I don't drink, cause i know something would get out of hand and you can't get back some things. I ride for fun, socializing and just getting outside.

Here's some pics i took of the ride. I only was able to take a few, since my vid camera ran out of batteries. I'll post more as i can get them on the rides i get to go on.
Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 2970081810086076385yCwLCG_th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th   Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Gap( Winchester TN) July 19th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2