SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Weekend

Go down 
+23
Broncoparts
brownboy
Baditude
jhoncho4x4
bonzo
Big-R
seweljj
Hollon
Cuz
8ball_99
CatMostFeared
BIG D 57
ohsresq
MuddyBuddy
ridepate
KY. Colonel
Elliott11
samiam
MIKE_D
Gimpy
rzrrider1
mason
girdlerrzr
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Great Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 pm

girdlerrzr wrote:
I bent the radius arm on my rzr and had to have gimpy cut a grapevine from around my wheel but made some great memories
I was wondering how long those stock arms was going to hold up when I was riding behind you. Was suprised to see you was still running them. This is what I am running. Probably not the best ones on the market; but I have not broken them yet and they sure are cheap!!!!
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Anybody going to post the big group photo or videos?!!! I am dying to see how they turned out!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 pm

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
I bent the radius arm on my rzr and had to have gimpy cut a grapevine from around my wheel but made some great memories
I was wondering how long those stock arms was going to hold up when I was riding behind you. Was suprised to see you was still running them. This is what I am running. Probably not the best ones on the market; but I have not broken them yet and they sure are cheap!!!!
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx

I saw a few sets on the ride. Anything is better then stock. I promise you the stock ones are going to bend.

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Anybody going to post the big group photo or videos?!!! I am dying to see how they turned out!!

I am sure pics will be rolling in tonight. At least I hope so. I forgot my camera so...... no pics from me Mad
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 pm

jhoncho4x4 wrote:

jh- Marla has some posted on her facebook page,
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm

girdlerrzr wrote:

I had to use the saw 3 or 4 times on those 2 days of riding. Glad to have met up with you all. Go ORANGE and get the information on the upcoming club, not site, rides we are going to have.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Had a great time, met alot of folks - that is all I know kinda got fuzzy
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Baditude wrote:
Had a great time, met alot of folks - that is all I know kinda got fuzzy

thatsright
Back to top Go down
Broncoparts

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Had an Awesome Weekend. Was my first ride with yall and plan to go orange very soon.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 pm

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
[url=http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx[/quote[/url]]

I bought my xp in july of 2011 and they held up til last weekend. So I really cant complain. Check out outter limit customs on facebook their making me a set of radius arms for 100
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

girdlerrzr wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
[url=http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx[/quote[/url]]

I bought my xp in july of 2011 and they held up til last weekend. So I really cant complain. Check out outter limit customs on facebook their making me a set of radius arms for 100

I seen a set from outer limits this weekend and they look like some of the better ones I've seen.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

[quote="STR8RZR"]
girdlerrzr wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx[/quote]

I seen a set from outer limits this weekend and they look like some of the better ones I've seen.

Those guys do good work and are very reasonable with prices! Check out there facebook. They make anything you want for a side by side.
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm

[quote="girdlerrzr"]
STR8RZR wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
http://www.superatv.com/Polaris-RZR-XP-900-High-Clearance-Radius-Arms-P7820C736.aspx[/quote]

Those guys do good work and are very reasonable with prices! Check out there facebook. They make anything you want for a side by side.

Got a link? I don't Facebook, so I am ignorant on how to find anything on it. I tried searching and all I found was some guys doing street rod and motorcycle customs.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Amy and I had a great time... we completely enjoyed our company and thanks to Ronnie's "test ride", my new XP should be here in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Ronnie... hehe

Mark
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 pm

orangecrush wrote:
Amy and I had a great time... we completely enjoyed our company and thanks to Ronnie's "test ride", my new XP should be here in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Ronnie... hehe

Mark

it was nice to meet u mark
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Did anyone lose a passenger rear fender and flare over the weekend? I picked one up on the trail if anyone knows who it belongs to.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 pm

orangecrush wrote:

Thanks Ronnie... hehe

Mark

Had a blast riding with you and Amy.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 pm

orangecrush wrote:

Thanks Ronnie... hehe

Mark

Did you get that one you told me about??????
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

girdlerrzr wrote:

it was nice to meet u mark

ridepate wrote:
orangecrush wrote:

Thanks Ronnie... hehe

Mark

Had a blast riding with you and Amy.

We really enjoyed meeting ya'll and riding with everyone. This last ride was by far the best ride we've been on.

Big-R wrote:

Did you get that one you told me about??????

Bought this one...

http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzrs-sale/103537-2011-polaris-xp-900-le-over-35-000-00-invested-must-see.html

Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am

Congrats Mark! that thing is badass!
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 am

seweljj wrote:
Congrats Mark! that thing is badass!

Thanks, I'm just hoping I have no regrets about the width. Obviously an XP rides nicer and has more power, I just don't want to regret going to a wider machine.

I drove Ronnie's this last weekend and it was nice to be able to steer with the gas pedal.

Mark
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Very Nice ride Mark! Speaking from wide experience you get used to it pretty quick...
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
Very Nice ride Mark! Speaking from wide experience you get used to it pretty quick...

Thanks bud, I'm hoping so...lol.

I guess at some point, I should probably tell Amy I'm buying an XP.

lol!

Mark
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm

I wouldn't know you guy's are to far away. Sad
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 pm

roadiestar wrote:
I wouldn't know you guy's are to far away. Sad

Where do you live?

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Weekend   Great Weekend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Weekend
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next