SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend

Go down 
+23
njcraddock
oldmustangjunkie
MIKE_D
Sporto
highlander
HellOnWheels
d6nlpg
bacon
Mojo5
Dean
CatMostFeared
Fire1190
AIRBORNE
girdlerrzr
spud
seweljj
BigAlCash
camptrailsend
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
southernkyrzr4
Hollon
Baditude
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I plan on doing both.
Back to top Go down
HellOnWheels
SSXSRider Member
HellOnWheels

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-02-03

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Same here buddy
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:27 pm

I would love to attend but I will be in the hay field weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Sporto wrote:
Are you guys just going to party or is there going to be some riding with club members? Planning on going but I want to party and ride with you guys.

Really, do you think that this group is NOT going to ride? They love to party but they love to do it while they are riding. I hope you come. If nothing else you and I will ride. That I can promise you. allright
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Hopefully lots of both
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm

sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Big-R wrote:
Sporto wrote:
Are you guys just going to party or is there going to be some riding with club members? Planning on going but I want to party and ride with you guys.

Really, do you think that this group is NOT going to ride? They love to party but they love to do it while they are riding. I hope you come. If nothing else you and I will ride. That I can promise you. allright

Sorry......its been so long since I have been on a ride. I forgot what to expect lol! I plan on coming up friday and staying till sunday. Probably camping in the truck..
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Sporto wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Sporto wrote:

Sorry......its been so long since I have been on a ride. I forgot what to expect lol! I plan on coming up friday and staying till sunday. Probably camping in the truck..

Buddy, if it is just you and me will will ride and have a good time!!!!!! I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Me too. I need to get out and have a blast. Its been a long time coming.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Sporto wrote:
Me too. I need to get out and have a blast. Its been a long time coming.

Hell yeah it has stranger..... lol!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:05 am

Oh yeah, and on these big events its about equal partying and riding as where as its about 60 percent ride and 40 percent party when its an official ride haha. I think we are getting in so late in the afternoon on friday we will just put around the campsite have a few and go to the concert, then ride all day (n possibly all night) saturday. Me Hell on whatever his name is are off monday so I think we might even stay an extra day. I have 3 rzrs 2 teryxs my T4 and a rhino coming up with me from Nashville. Plus whoever wants to ride with us!
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Like BigR said we ride and party then come back to camp eat party and go ride some more. We have coffee to keep the party going cheers

Its Hollon's apple pie you have to watch out for, smooth and so you drink more thinking it is nothing until you get out of your chair drunken Chug Drunk2 Tent EZRA Bong RZR

I swear the clock is slow....
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Im so ready for this weekend!! First real ride on the T4 also. Got my stereo in and putting in the HIDs tonight before we head out. Gonna be a hectic next 3 days but well worth it!
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

ill be in the bottom of the field if any1 wants to stop by and say hello
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

I am so looking forward to this. I cant wait.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:32 am

Sporto wrote:
I am so looking forward to this. I cant wait.

man last time we rode together I think I was still in my rhino at prentice cooper, that seems like a lifetime ago!!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:14 am

Sporto wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Sporto wrote:

I too will be camping in my budget toyhaluer ( tent sitting on my trailer) haha
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:52 am

Lets be neighbors then bacon lol!

Muddy man dont you remember me aggin' you on to do the stairsteps in your commander at windrock? Which to was a long time ago. thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:36 pm

If I knew for sure I could get electricity I would bring an enclosed trailer with an ac unit to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Sporto wrote:

Muddy man dont you remember me aggin' you on to do the stairsteps in your commander at windrock? Which to was a long time ago. thatsright

Aww hell I forgot about that!!!!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:26 am

Sporto wrote:

Sounds good to me, my tent doesnt take up the whole trailer so i have porch space we can sit on lol
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:12 am

Damn Bacon you get up early!!
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Is there a set time for rides on Sat/Sun/Mon? I'd like to show up and ride but I won't be staying since I live a few miles away from TE.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:13 pm

No set time, if I had to guess I would say somewhere between 9-10 on saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Hollon wrote:
Damn Bacon you get up early!!

I work 4:30pm to 3:00am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend   FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FULL THROTTLE EVENT Trails End Memorial Day Weekend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next