Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ride at blue holler April 13

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Planning a ride at Nolin lake at blue holler. Just wanted to invite any one that wanted to com. I can meet anyone that doesn't know how to get there in Elizabethtown that morning. If enough people are interested, we can figure out a time and place to meet.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7522
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

TFrye wrote:
Planning a ride at Nolin lake at blue holler. Just wanted to invite any one that wanted to com. I can meet anyone that doesn't know how to get there in Elizabethtown that morning. If enough people are interested, we can figure out a time and place to meet.

Yep, we should be there Tyler. Had a few that said they wanted to go next time, so here is the next time. We usally cook hot dogs and other things on a fire at the cabin on these rides. Greg, his wife and their son Corey (Blue Holler Boy) are great people to be around. Any Beaver Dam busters on the site? They are a problem on some of the creek crossings.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01
Age : 32
Location : Metcalfe, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm

where is blue holler? I have been to royal atv, but have never heard of this place.
Back to top Go down
Elliott11
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-08-19
Age : 25
Location : Central Ky

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm

It's private land that blue holler boy's family owns. Great people to be around. And excellent riding. Gonna be a good time! I'll hopefully have all my fenders that weekend! roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
avatar

Number of posts : 6408
Registration date : 2009-04-23
Age : 58
Location : 1st join date- 1/22/2008- North Ga.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 pm

TN????

_________________
Went back in time....07 Rhino 660....
2016 Polaris General???? Or 2016 Pioneer 1000-3EPS??
2014 Kawasaki Teryx T2 SOLD
2013 Ranger XP-900 aka "Big-Green Tractor" SOLD
2010 Ranger XP-800 aka "Whitey" SOLD
2009 RZR-S SOLD
2007 Rhino 686 SOLD
2007 Rhino 450 SOLD
Blue-Cooler/White-Top member
SSXSR Member # 6
PIG FEEDER NATION
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27
Age : 57
Location : Indianapolis. and West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 pm

is there a web site of this place, or is it a outlaw trail?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7522
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

No web site, it is private land with lots of trails and great scenery. It is near Wax boat ramp area at Nolin Lake, in Kentucky. Big R's cabin is close to it too. TFRYE will inform you all where to hook up. I know the way, but it is best for everyone to convoy from some where near I-65 at or just south of Elizabeth Town.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27
Age : 57
Location : Indianapolis. and West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:36 pm

gimpy let me know when u go next we used to ride down there someplace years ago and i know it was close to wax boat dock
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01
Age : 32
Location : Metcalfe, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 pm

If you guy's don't care I'd like to tag along in my short bus. I have two uncles that have cabins just over the hill from wax on sleepy hollow rd. their from Louisville also.

Back to top Go down
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 pm

This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7522
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7522
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm

wvregulators wrote:
gimpy let me know when u go next we used to ride down there someplace years ago and i know it was close to wax boat dock

Pat, we are planning on making this ride on the 13th. Can you all make it? We have a place here for you all to stay, unless we take the toyhauler down to John's are Joel P's lot down there at Nolin.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01
Age : 32
Location : Metcalfe, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Gimpy wrote:
TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?

Yeah I'm coming from south of Nolin. Is there any where closer to there that I can catch up with yall?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7522
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 pm

BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?

Yeah I'm coming from south of Nolin. Is there any where closer to there that I can catch up with yall?

I can't think of the exit right now for sure, but I think we get off at the Upton exit, just passed the Glendale exit, after we leave Elizabeth Town. We need a contact mobile number and we can let you know when we pull out onto I-65 from E-Town. But if you are more in the Nolin area, TFRYE can tell you where we will be coming to. He will be back on here sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01
Age : 32
Location : Metcalfe, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Gimpy wrote:
BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?

Yeah I'm coming from south of Nolin. Is there any where closer to there that I can catch up with yall?

I can't think of the exit right now for sure, but I think we get off at the Upton exit, just passed the Glendale exit, after we leave Elizabeth Town. We need a contact mobile number and we can let you know when we pull out onto I-65 from E-Town. But if you are more in the Nolin area, TFRYE can tell you where we will be coming to. He will be back on here sometime.

Yeah the upton exit is next to the lion's den! bootyshake Heck! I could meet you guy's there or any where past that. Do you take 88 to Nolin?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
avatar

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 45
Location : Louisville,Ky

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?

Yeah I'm coming from south of Nolin. Is there any where closer to there that I can catch up with yall?

I can't think of the exit right now for sure, but I think we get off at the Upton exit, just passed the Glendale exit, after we leave Elizabeth Town. We need a contact mobile number and we can let you know when we pull out onto I-65 from E-Town. But if you are more in the Nolin area, TFRYE can tell you where we will be coming to. He will be back on here sometime.

Yeah the upton exit is next to the lion's den! bootyshake Heck! I could meet you guy's there or any where past that. Do you take 88 to Nolin?

How far down I 65 are you?

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 pm

If we have some coming from the south we can meet you all at the upton exit and we will cut threw millerstown over to 728
Back to top Go down
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm

What about you big r you and Marty and anyone else going to come down
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
avatar

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 45
Location : Louisville,Ky

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm

TFrye wrote:
What about you big r you and Marty and anyone else going to come down

I will probably make it. However, I will be rolling the T-4. The XP is under construction. thatsright

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
ktpguy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-06-15
Age : 45
Location : Shepherdsville, ky

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 am

I'll try and make it
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25
Age : 49
Location : Crestwood,Ky

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 am

man that the knob creek machine gun shoot that weekend
but I think I ll go riding with guys instead. I might roll the TRex with BigR so I don't get my buggy dirty lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:37 am

CatMostFeared wrote:
man that the knob creek machine gun shoot that weekend
but I think I ll go riding with guys instead. I might roll the TRex with BigR so I don't get my buggy dirty lol

I now how you ride and I don't think you will have as much fun if you don't bring the xp thatsright
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2010-05-04
Age : 38
Location : Toney, AL

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 am

If you guys were a little closer I'd be there Sad
Back to top Go down
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Coxs Creek KY.

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 am

8ball_99 wrote:
If you guys were a little closer I'd be there Sad

What about windrock? You coming Tent
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01
Age : 32
Location : Metcalfe, KY

PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Big-R wrote:
BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
BluDevil wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
TFrye wrote:
This place is all private land near mammoth cave. i will be in E Town sat. Morning at 9:30 to eat breakfast at Ryan's and its right off of I-65. We won't leave Ryan's any earlier than 10 for those of you that don't want to eat.

Some might be coming from the places other than the North. Should they meet us at the I-65 Exit. Do you know the exit number Tyler?

Yeah I'm coming from south of Nolin. Is there any where closer to there that I can catch up with yall?

I can't think of the exit right now for sure, but I think we get off at the Upton exit, just passed the Glendale exit, after we leave Elizabeth Town. We need a contact mobile number and we can let you know when we pull out onto I-65 from E-Town. But if you are more in the Nolin area, TFRYE can tell you where we will be coming to. He will be back on here sometime.

Yeah the upton exit is next to the lion's den! bootyshake Heck! I could meet you guy's there or any where past that. Do you take 88 to Nolin?

How far down I 65 are you?

I am 45 min's from Upton. I don't know If I'll get on I 65 or not with the trailer. might just go up 31 to upton. there's a lot of road work being done there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ride at blue holler April 13   

Back to top Go down
 
Ride at blue holler April 13
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ride at blue holler April 13
» RIDE ROYAL BLUE
» Blue Holler ATV Park is now open
» WATVC Ride Royal Blue 5-21-11
» Blue Holler KY, 1-08-11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Southern Riding and Trail info :: Kentucky, Virginia & West Virginia-
Jump to: