SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build

Go down 
+14
DirtDawber
BCRacing24
Baditude
Big-R
BigAlCash
BluDevil
Gimpy
STR8RZR
TBONE21
ohsresq
8ball_99
wvregulators
firepup
Reeko
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Not a bad price.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Reeko wrote:
What new/used one did you go with Gimpy?  I am really liking this XLR and the price is right but my RZR is about 8" too long for the garage.  

http://lexington.craigslist.org/rvs/4379842315.html

Good looking trailer there.  I got a 2005 Victory Lane 28 SRV, by Thor or Dutchman.  They made that model around 2004 to 2007, from what I have seen.  Some of them came in aluminum siding.  I only wanted aluminum framed with fiberglass siding.  They are 32 feet long, weigh 7200 lbs on the dry weight and have a garage that is 12'-3" long.  They are a hard find.  If you look on Craigslist, type in adhunter.com.  That can give you nation wide or regions to look for anything.  That is how I found them.  Type in victory lane 28srv and victory lane 28 srv (space between 28 and srv).  I have only found 4 that have been for sale in the US for the last several months.  Checked for you just now and all of the last ads are deleted/sold.

I gave $8900 for this one.

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 X4m7ar

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 21oug6p

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 2dj9en5

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 2iidimh

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 2iawlsy

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 302ntq9

Some of the pics are from when I first brought it home.  It was a big change from the XLR Thunderbolt 5th wheel I just sold Tuesday.  Big money difference too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

That's nice Les!
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Committed on buying a new to me toy hauler yesterday and put down a deposit to better make the girls happy while park and camping. Decided to finance half of this one so can't complete the deal until the boss lady comes back fro Japan in a week. This is the 2nd time I have bought a new to me toy hauler when she has been out of the country.

With that said this one will be up for sale in a couple of weeks. If anyone here has any interest let me know as once I post it I am going to blow up the interwebs. Will fit an 800s 2 or 4 seater.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:17 pm

What you get Reeko??
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 am

Bought the one in the link. Going to have to make a new bumper to fit in the garage but that is easy to do. It was super clean and stored inside a barn so no sun has really seen this trailer.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 am

So are you going to be in a heap of trouble with the wife when she gets home again? And does that mean you will be sleeping in the toy hauler for a while?
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 am

More than likely so. :)
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 am

Well the XLR followed me home last weekend so the current toy hauler will be up for sale.

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 1970580_10151977639111817_481818449_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build   Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Trailer - Toy Hauler Build
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3