SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

short video of pickett car hauler

Go down 
+5
pit dog
TBONE21
GunRunner
MIKE_D
Cuz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

short video of pickett car hauler Empty
PostSubject: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:38 pm

NICE VID!!! How do you get to Pickett? Can you camp?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 pm

It's more fun if you go the other direction but there is a major increase in the pucker factor thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Cool looks like an awesome place to ride
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

GunRunner wrote:
It's more fun if you go the other direction but there is a major increase in the pucker factor thatsright lol!

agree but I like going down around and then back up it
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:04 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 pm

cool video that one place i would like to ride sometime drive
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Yeah we usually do go up and I agree it is alot more fun. Its gettin pretty rough from where trail 17 splits off to the top now. Its alot of fun. Mike we are heading to Pickett Saturday morning if yall wanna go.
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 pm

[/quote] Yeah we usually do go up and I agree it is alot more fun. Its gettin pretty rough from where trail 17 splits off to the top now. Its alot of fun. Mike we are heading to Pickett Saturday morning if yall wanna go.[/quote]

Sounds nice! Is there any place to camp? Thanks for the invite! I still owe one of your guys something drunken for the help at TE he never showed up to redeem. We are going to LBL Turkey Bay this weekend. I would like to try Pickett sometime.
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

You can park your camper in the field at Sunnybrook but there isnt any water or electric.
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 pm

MIKE_D wrote:
Yeah we usually do go up and I agree it is alot more fun. Its gettin pretty rough from where trail 17 splits off to the top now. Its alot of fun. Mike we are heading to Pickett Saturday morning if yall wanna go.[/quote]

Sounds nice! Is there any place to camp? Thanks for the invite! I still owe one of your guys something drunken for the help at TE he never showed up to redeem. We are going to LBL Turkey Bay this weekend. I would like to try Pickett sometime.[/quote]

That would be me. U don't owe me anythi g for the help. I may need it one day, but on the other hand Ill take all the shine u wana share. Hope to see u on the trails soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short video of pickett car hauler   short video of pickett car hauler Empty

Back to top Go down

short video of pickett car hauler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Multi-Media :: Videos-
Jump to: