SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area

Go down 
+2
hillbillyrzrs
DrMud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area Empty
PostSubject: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Took the wife to Ride Royal Blue, had a nice + 60 miler by ourselves friday. We met a local and rode the afternoon with him and his family. Saturday we did a group ride that went well, started at 10 am rode to 10 pm. Met somebody from here in the kitchen dining hall Friday morning, forgot his user name.

Back to top Go down
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Great pics, thinking about taking the rzr4 and wife and kid to ride there next month.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:23 pm

hillbillyrzrs wrote:
Great pics, thinking about taking the rzr4 and wife and kid to ride there next month.

Really..... me too.....
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Post a family ride, and hold the "guys" to a family ride.

Yes, I admit, I did find the backway out of the park to Tacket Creek area, but that was as far as I went. Keep telling yourself, "family ride", "family ride"..... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

DrMud wrote:
Post a family ride, and hold the "guys" to a family ride.

Yes, I admit, I did find the backway out of the park to Tacket Creek area, but that was as far as I went. Keep telling yourself, "family ride", "family ride"..... roflmao

That is why I bought a T-4....... It should keep me in check lol!
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Big-R wrote:
hillbillyrzrs wrote:

Really..... me too.....

what day you going down?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:28 pm

girdlerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
hillbillyrzrs wrote:

Really..... me too.....

what day you going down?

Not sure, however I just realized that I probably can not do it next month. I have a bunch of other rides planned. So maybe we can start planning a family ride in June.

Last edited by Big-R on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Family ride!! June 7th, 8th and 9th!!!! Perfect!! My anniversary is the 11th!! Same day new Rhino is supposed to drop!!! Let's do this!! One question... Can anyone tell I am excited?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

The only tricky spot there out of a hundred miles was going up 26, but with some help from the crew, we got a lady on a Honda atv up it, and a teenager on a sports quad. Watching the young man celebrate his accomplishment at the top was priceless.

Although, I felt the same way last year when i got my Grizzly to the top of 44Y at Brimstone when I was riding with NCMUDMAN. lol.
Back to top Go down
ktpguy
SSXSRider Member
ktpguy

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

That was me. Great place to family ride. My daughters 170 made it around most of the trails. There where a few water crossings she couldn't make. Now the camp ground I can't say the same for. Way to many unattended kids flying through the campground kicking up all kinds of dust
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area   Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride Royal Blue Trail 2 and Elk View Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Multi-Media :: Videos-
Jump to: