SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate

Go down 
+8
mason
Gimpy
BluDevil
firepup
Goose
ridepate
KY. Colonel
bush
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate Empty
PostSubject: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Good! I have been cutoff several times by idiots that are intent on their phones and not the road! Last time was a woman in a mimi-van with a bunch of kids in the car with her...
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Good x2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Ditto Ditto Cop clap
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

I bet that it's wild getting pulled over by a semi.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Fix the problem. Take their phone away.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 pm

about time the cars are worst
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 pm

We had a student riding with us one day and her phone kept ringing with patients in the back and she would silence it then txt the person, or she would answer it and proceed to hold a conversation. My partner and I warned her to put it on vibrate several times and to not answer it with patients in the back of the medic. Well later in the day while taking a person to the hospital, I hear her answer her phone. I then heard the medic door open and shut as I was driving as she was yelling HEY! Ya her phone went skidding across traffic......
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:19 am

allright
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 am

They need to make the penalty = drunk driving. I hate idiots texting and driving I want to throat punch them.

Also I swear the next dumbass that texts during a movie is going to get their phone shoved up their ass

People today are so intent on their phones and oblivious to the world around them
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 am

Amen! I hate that shit! I text a lot, but there is a place for it and its not anywhere that interrupts others...just rude
My wife would text me and ask....are you driving?? I told her to stop that shit... If you think I may be driving then call if you have a question.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Baditude wrote:
They need to make the penalty = drunk driving. I hate idiots texting and driving I want to throat punch them.

Also I swear the next dumbass that texts during a movie is going to get their phone shoved up their ass

People today are so intent on their phones and oblivious to the world around them

That is words I thought of "oblivious" to what the real world is doing around them.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate   Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate Empty

Back to top Go down

Tennessee Highway Patrol using semi trucks to hunt down texters on the interstate
Page 1 of 1