SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we go

Go down 
+15
KY. Colonel
BIG D 57
ridepate
DirtDawber
Goose
hutch
Gimpy
MIKE_D
bacon
girdlerrzr
wvregulators
bush
CatMostFeared
BluDevil
MuddyBuddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Here we go  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

cool
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:59 am

bacon wrote:
MIKE_D wrote:
girdlerrzr wrote:
ride report from this weekend?

Ditto thisrocks

I 3rd that.

I only have 2 complaints........
1. I never got to hit the trails with you guys this weekend (my group was always running behind) so you could see it in person
2. The limiter when you have the diff locker in. Its not only speed but rpm, when I was trying to pull a 900 out of a sticky stucky hole on 5 it would almost seem like it was bogging down, but take the locker out and just have it in reg 4 wheel drive she was screamin and drug him out. Easy fix however, same thing with the speed limiter at 51, she still has plenty cruisin at 51.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THING, it is built like a tank hill climbs are a joke now it does them so easy. A little more top heavy than I would like but not bad (and also it was my first weekend really driving it so im still getting use to it.

I had to pull someone all the way back to camp up some serious hills, with 4 people in it and 2 in the sxs behind me. Never overheated once never thought twice about it she just went. I need to tweak the rear suspension just a little bit, it kicks a bit when jumping things even with 4 people. Me and my buddy in his 900 took off on a night ride and rode up trail 3 at shitstone hitting all those humps/jumps all the way up wide open and I decently kept up with him even fully loaded.

Beats the hell out of the commander, happy with my purchase, after just a few tweaks she will be perfect!!

Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks for the review Matt, glad you like the new buggy!
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:54 pm

awesome matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:59 pm

an ecu reflash from benchmark would take care of the speed limiter. I think it's mid 60's in high range and 18mph in diff lock& reverse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go    Here we go  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Kawasaki-
Jump to: