SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY SHOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:19 pm

On the "Today Show", Matt Lauer interviewed one of the wives of one of the Navy Seals killed along with the US ambassador in Libya. He asked, "What she would say to her children about their dad and how she would want them t...o remember him." Her answer, and I quote, "His love for Christ", and then continued on with a few other things. Throughout the day and on MSN homepage, replaying the story they have edited the "Love of Christ" part out. Why? Because using the word Christ might offend someone! Well, I am a Christian and I am offended! I'm offended that they would edit it out. Offended that we as Christians are asked to tread lightly so as not to offend someone of another religion. I think anyone who missed the original broadcast that morning should know what NBC has done. THIS IS PROOF OF HOW BIASED NBC IS. This man loved his country and loved his God and gave his life for both, just as Christ gave His life for him. Please feel free to copy this and forward it to everyone on your email list. There are e-mails that go around saying, "If you believe in God" then forward this. Well, I am starting one right here, right now. I am not ashamed of God, but I am becoming more ashamed of my country. It is time to take a stand. GOD Bless America! God Bless us one and all... Please GOD, have mercy on us!
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:25 am

Amen Les. It's not just NBC ABC is the same way!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I agree completely Les, thanks for posting this...
Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:16 pm

I'm not sure about the details but I read where our president insisted that christians are added to the religious extremist groups. So don't offend anyone with our extremist Ideology!!!
Back to top Go down
rocker27

rocker27

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-02-21

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

great story, we as Christians should be offended, thanks for sharing, and thanks for passing this around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TODAY SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY SHOW   TODAY SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

TODAY SHOW
Page 1 of 1