SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New from south central ky

Go down 
+12
Dean
Cuz
STR8RZR
Gimpy
Goose
BluDevil
KY. Colonel
bush
MIKE_D
DirtDawber
muddy-one
Awillis89
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Awillis89

Awillis89

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-07-12

New from south central ky Empty
PostSubject: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 am

Hey everybody my name is Aaron from Columbia,KY. I'm about 1 hour from bowling green and 1 1/2 hour from London,Ky. My buggy is a 13 rzr 800s. Just looking to learn and find some new riding buddies. My group is starting to lay down on me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 am

welcome 
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 am

welcome  To the boards! You simply will not find a better group!
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 am

welcome I am in Russell Springs.welcome 

DD said it best, you will NOT find a better group of people!thatsright Go orange and see all the group rides.  Look forward to meeting you on the trails!
Back to top Go down
Awillis89

Awillis89

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Hope to see you too mike. We ride Portland,flat woods,and sandlick
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 am

Sandlick is the only one I have heard of. Where are these spots? We ride alot in TN, eastern KY and WV.
Back to top Go down
Awillis89

Awillis89

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 am

MIKE_D wrote:
Sandlick is the only one I have heard of. Where are these spots? We ride alot in TN, eastern KY and WV.  

Flat woods and Portland are both in columbia. Portland has hills called powerline,pump jack,and insane. Need to come check them out sometime
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 pm

welcome2 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:18 pm

welcome2 glad to have you on the site. Like Mike said-go orange so you can see the group ride schedules. Look forward to riding with you soon!
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 pm

welcome2 Neighbor. I'm not to far from you. just the northern part of Metcalfe. Got some good places to go for the day around here. I haven't heard of those places you mentioned, but would like to check them out. Right around me there is mud camp,fanchers or " $5 bucket", and picketts chapel. It's always nice to have a couple of places to go riding.
Back to top Go down
Awillis89

Awillis89

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 pm

BluDevil wrote:
welcome2 Neighbor. I'm not to far from you. just the northern part of Metcalfe. Got some good places to go for the day around here. I haven't heard of those places you mentioned, but would like to check them out. Right around me there is mud camp,fanchers or " $5 bucket", and picketts chapel. It's always nice to have a couple of places to go riding.  

Picketts chapel is Portland lol. Unless there is one in Edmonton too lol. I just moved from gradyville I'm sure you know where that's at.
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:41 pm

yeah, gradyville is about 30 min's away from me. I've never heard it called portland.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

welcome 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Welcome to the site. I ride with a couple of old timers from this area, who have family that has lots of land in Columbia. We hooked up with the guy that owns the pawn shop there. He has access to lots of trails and land too. They drink a little hard for me. Not enough riding time.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Welcome from Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Awillis89

Awillis89

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 am

Gimpy, I may have seen you on one of Danny's rides before. I like to ride but like to stay refreshed too lol :)
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 am

welcome2 welcome welcome2 
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

welcome welcome welcome welcome2 welcome2 welcome2 welcome2 welcome welcome welcome welcome 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Awillis89 wrote:
Gimpy, I may have seen you on one of Danny's rides before. I like to ride but like to stay refreshed too lol :)

I was only there once. Rode late that day with Danny.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Welcome to the site.  I ride with a couple of old timers from this area, who have family that has lots of land in Columbia.  We hooked up with the guy that owns the pawn shop there.  He has access to lots of trails and land too.  They drink a little hard for me.  Not enough riding time.

Hum, drink a little hard do they. Could you explain what that means? You still ride with me.... lol! 
Back to top Go down
southernkyrzr4
SSXSRider Member
southernkyrzr4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Welcome, I'm south of Somerset near tn/ky stateline
Back to top Go down
Awillis89

Awillis89

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks I have family in somerset and a few friends that I use to race with at the cruise. He has a silver 900xp with a white custom cage they call him padge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from south central ky   New from south central ky Empty

Back to top Go down

New from south central ky
Page 1 of 1