SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!

Go down 
+9
stealth
AIRBORNE
pit dog
Goose
PWM
Big-R
DirtDawber
Gimpy
Woodtick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! Empty
PostSubject: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Sorrow and Joy are two emotions that are VERY difficult to have at the same time! I feel so bad for our Brother Mason. While at the same time I am experiencing Joy beyond anything I’ve known before. You see, my beautiful wife of 43 + years was just told by her Doctors that after a 5 month battle with Cancer herself, that she is Cancer Free! This past Monday she got her last Chemo treatment. Thank God above she DID NOT have to have Radiation also. Just Chemo. And let me tell you folks, that was plenty! I’ve been keeping this to myself for all this time and am now about ready to bust wide open with happiness and all the while my heart just sinks for Mason and his family. I just simply didn’t know how to tell you. She still has a long way to go before she will be “Well”. But at least she is now on the path to wellness. Poor thing lost every hair on her body as well as a bunch of weight. Her hair will return and I’m trying to fatten her up as best I can. Like to share some of my lard ass with her. Thank God for our oldest daughter for she has been a gift from God through all this. I wouldn’t have made it without her. For 5 months I haven’t been much over an arms length from my wife as she has a number of other health issues besides the Cancer. Perhaps now the Good Lord will see fit to return our life together back to something near normal what ever the heck that is?

Over at the Cancer Center they have this big brass bell. When a person receives their last treatment the get to ring this bell. The joyous sound of that bell flows through the treatment center for all those folks laying there getting chemo to hear. It lifts their spirit when they hear it. It tells them that someone else has “Made It”. And it fills the Bell Ringer with a sense of Joy and relief knowing their ordeal is coming to an end. It’s a very cool deal. When his time here is over I will miss my brother Mason with a heavy heart indeed. But at the same time I will rejoice knowing I still have my wonderful wife. I can’t begin to write well enough to explain better what I’m going through. Thanks folks. God Bless you Mason. And welcome back Pansy!
While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! Bell%20Ringer%20Pansy%20022
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Amen there Tick!!
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm

God Bless You 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Tick, it is nice to hear great news!
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Great news. The wife and I went through this 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Wonderful news Tick. GOD bless
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Great news tick.Wish you many years together.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Great news Phil
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Great news
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 pm

We join you in your happiness! congrats:(clap: clap 
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:10 pm

great news tick,,, GOD BLESS you both !
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Great to hear Tick
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 pm

That is great news:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!   While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy! Empty

Back to top Go down

While losing a Brother (Mason), we are keeping a Sister Pansy!
Page 1 of 1