SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight Empty
PostSubject: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:07 pm

I put the new tires, Goodyear G614's 14 ply, 110 PSI rated, on Tuesday night. I finished installing the replacement relay switch box, from the burnt relay switch box, tonight. I hope that is all that goes wrong for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am

So when are you going to take it out again?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm

I would like to go in December, but may have to wait until January. Got the Shocks back from Smoothride tonight. UPS came @ 8:00 P.M.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 pm

With the holidays rapidly approaching and with work keeping me busy I think it will probably be after Christmas before I can ride again. Some friends of mine that are going up to Windrock for a few days in the week between Christmas and New Year's invited me to ride with them. Hopefully I will be able to break free long enough to go.
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 am

Glad you got everything back together. Looking forward to a full review on the shocks. Ready to ride!?!?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Got the shocks on today. I have them set close to what Smoothride set them. I left my lift kit on just to see what they would do. They are set at 13 1/2" of clearance and feel a little stiff. May need broke in some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight   The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

The XLR Toyhauler got finished on the repairs tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: