SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't always eat Bacon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

I don't always eat Bacon Empty
PostSubject: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

I don't always eat Bacon 209myc5
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 pm

True story......my family and my brothers family were eating at my parents house one night. My 4 year old nephew ask if we wanted to hear a joke. He says "whats long, green and smells like miss piggy"? Nobody answers but ask what. He then says "Kermit the frogs finger"!!!!

This was 30 years ago and my family is as straight lace as they come!! I still laugh today when I remember what he said. You could have heard a pin drop as he was about to give us the answer. I busted out laughing. My mother quickly gets up and asked if anyone needed more tea!!
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 am

thatsright 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Yep, the ole stink finger.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Wingman wrote:
True story......my family and my brothers family were eating at my parents house one night. My 4 year old nephew ask if we wanted to hear a joke. He says "whats long, green and smells like miss piggy"? Nobody answers but ask what. He then says "Kermit the frogs finger"!!!!

This was 30 years ago and my family is as straight lace as they come!! I still laugh today when I remember what he said. You could have heard a pin drop as he was about to give us the answer. I busted out laughing. My mother quickly gets up and asked if anyone needed more tea!!

roflmao   roflmao   roflmao   roflmao   roflmao   roflmao   roflmao 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't always eat Bacon   I don't always eat Bacon Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't always eat Bacon
Page 1 of 1