SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown

Go down 
+2
Big-R
chadboehne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-08

Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown Empty
PostSubject: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey I would like to get a group ride going the first weekend in March or tag along with anyone else that has a ride planned. I'm new to the Kentucky riding scene and am up for any of the the big parks-Royal Blue, Brimstone, Wildcat-anywhere really. I also posted in that other red colored forum and got some replies.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:04 pm

My march is going to be busy. However, I might be able to make it the last of February or the first of March. I would vote for Trails End. Next door to Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I think were going to dirty turtle march 22 for the hill climb challenge
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:28 pm

I could do Trails End. I will likely also go to the hill climb at DTOR but I'm not going to participate. The thought of flipping my 20k toy down those hills makes me puke. But I love watching other's do it!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Let me check the dates I can go.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:41 am

I wont be in the challenge either but I will be watching and more than likely checking out some trails
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:12 pm

The guys putting on the hill climb challenge at DTOR are local riders and are claiming the challenge hill will be mild and have a few obsticals on it, they claim it is gonna be based on driver skills. They told me it is not gonna be a challenge that will destroy your machine. Good group of guys, they are just wanting to put a few events on for UTV's and get the community together. They plan on having a nice award presentation and get together that night around a bonfire. I ride with these guys often and always have a good time.told me to pass along that there will be video running so keep the cold ones covered.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:36 pm

I'll be at Wildcat March 1st if you are interested with some RZR folk and Golden Mountain Park March 22nd weekend playing on 1 ton axles.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Reeko depending on weather id like to go check out wildcat if yall don't mind
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:03 am

I would be down for wildcat as well if the trails end ride doesn't pan out.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 am

No problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 pm

You know what. I think I can get out the 1st of March. I will be able to ride on that Saturday. Like I said I vote for trails end.
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 am

Big-R I'm definitely down for Trails End. I've been reading several blogs and watching youtube videos and that place looks like a blast.
Back to top Go down
Baxter

Baxter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 am

girdlerrzr wrote:
I think were going to dirty turtle march 22 for the hill climb challenge
Is that for the bouncers or sxs and your just going to watch?I had a ggod time last year watching the bouncers tear chit up.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

I think just sxs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown   Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown Empty

Back to top Go down

Group ride first weekend in March Louisville/Bardstown
Page 1 of 1