SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RickyBobby an orange member?

Go down 
+22
bacon
edge22
ridepate
ChrisC
jerrzr
jhoncho4x4
STR8RZR
samiam
BluDevil
PWM
Hiteckredneckxp
seweljj
Hellrzr
GunRunner
girdlerrzr
Dean
RZRS-EDGE
Goose
Gimpy
Big-R
njcraddock
RickyBobby
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-12-11

RickyBobby an orange member? Empty
PostSubject: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 am

Just asking the members here if that's Ok.
 Feedback

Soldiers 
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:08 am

Okay, so far this thread has 27 views and no replies. I saw this topic right before I went to bed and decided to sleep on it. There is a lot of history here that I wasn't a part of, and you said the other day that you made Big-R a promise that you intended to keep. As I see it you have kept your word so far, and word is that in person you are a good guy. Personally, I don't see the harm in letting you go orange. In fact, I hope that you do so that you can get to know a lot of the newer folks. I'd also like to see you post in the new member introductions thread and the real names thread so that we can learn a little more about you. Jerrzr had some differing points of view on a number of topics, that can be good for generating discussion. As long as it's kept civil I'm good with it.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 am

Jerry, this is a good question. I have always thought you were full of useful information. Especially when it comes to Windrock.

Your participation here as of late is very positive. However, many will say it is only a matter of time before you step over the line. So this question is for the members to answer and not me.

This topic is open for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:06 am

Only been on one ride with you, which was to big to get to know you, but I don't have a problem. I have only had one instance on this site where another member took a joke wrong and got silly with it. No problem here. I don't pay much attention to the fighting that has happened on some threads. I just read and post on the positive threads that I have time for.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

I'm with Les and Nathan ok by me. I don't enjoy the testosterone junk  Sleep I'm too old to b impressed. Information and friends is what it is about.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 pm

The JERRZR personality has posted some off the wall posts that were taken as personal
attacks...
The RICKYBOBBY personality seems okay so far.......I say give Him a chance.....it's not
like BIGR can't drop the hammer on RICKY  beat  and bann Him again
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 pm

im good with it never met him but seems ok to me I judge people by the way they treat me so I look forward to meeting you drive lets ride
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm ok with it
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 am

I always liked the Jerry in real life and still do, but on the forums he has proved that when hiding behind a keyboard the reality of the jeckel and  Hyde personality disorder does exist  roflmao My question is, when we ( this forums membership) posed the thought to you of becoming a paid orange member years ago, you told us all basically to go  hump ourselves which got you banned here. This started you ranting on many forums about this site and its good members and posting many derogatory comments, Then you joined here under your alias identity RICKYBOBBY, mostly because its a game you have always played, try and fool the forums you have been banned on by slipping back in.   So my question is Jerry, please explain to us all what has changed your opinion of this group and everyone here and now makes you want to be a orange member ?? Personally I have no objection about you becoming a full member, but IMO these fine folks deserve  a heartfelt apology for your past actions and assurance that the JERRZR demons will be kept in check first. I think this would go a long way with those that know the whole history of the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Hellrzr

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I always liked the Jerry in real life and still do, but on the forums he has proved that when hiding behind a keyboard the reality of the jeckel and  Hyde personality disorder does exist  roflmao My question is, when we ( this forums membership) posed the thought to you of becoming a paid orange member years ago, you told us all basically to go  hump ourselves which got you banned here. This started you ranting on many forums about this site and its good members and posting many derogatory comments, Then you joined here under your alias identity RICKYBOBBY, mostly because its a game you have always played, try and fool the forums you have been banned on by slipping back in.   So my question is Jerry, please explain to us all what has changed your opinion of this group and everyone here and now makes you want to be a orange member ?? Personally I have no objection about you becoming a full member, but IMO these fine folks deserve  a heartfelt apology for your past actions and assurance that the JERRZR demons will be kept in check first. I think this would go a long way with those that know the whole history of the situation.

I have to agree with GunRunner. I went back and read some older post and this guy was hard on this group. However, I know people can change. have you?
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 am

224 views and 9 replies. With those numbers it seems that most could care less if RickyBobby went orange or not, but for those of you that have replied, a big thanks to you for the encouraging willingness to allow me to go orange.

Hellrzr you should go orange. I was asking the orange members the question but you brought up a good point about old post and slamming this site. At one time someone other than me used "jerrzr" all over the internet and slammed this site. It was not me and I never figured out who it was but maybe someone here knows so don't count on every "jerrzr" post being me --for example:

http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-rhino-discussion/34566-jerrzr-identity-theft.html

I don't deny anything that I have ever said in the past. I have said some terrible things that I truly regret saying and very sorry to those that I have offended. Some will not take an apology --I have tried several times in PMs to people--  I cant take back yesterday.

I live in the present. The past can only give us memories and I want good memories. I have great memories of every ride and every person Ive met. I have realized that these forums is an awesome way to stay in touch with those that I have rode with.and no longer would like to jeopardize that connection.. .. It really hit home with me when Mason passed and I couldn't get on these sites.  I didn't know that was the last time I would see him when we rode T38 that time.

The past is gone and we are not promised tomorrow but I would like to make tomorrow a better place
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 am

I'm actually a little surprised that this topic isn't more active than it is too. I don't think it's because people don't care though. I think it's probably because most are taking the wait and see approach. Jerrzr was a pretty polarizing poster and I know that we don't want to go there again.
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 am

I have no problem with Jerry (RickyBobby) going orange. Anyone who has ever rode with him quickly realizes he has a passion for the sport and knows his way around Windrock like the back of his hand. I met him and his friends (Stacy and James (edge22)) the first trip I took to Windrock after purchasing the RZR. We had a great time until edge22 decided to drive his 800 off a 30ft ravine at 50MPHs. That kinda put a damper on the day.  lol! 

Jerry told me that day he was somewhat of a black sheep on the boards. Of course, I had no idea what that meant until I started joining and reading some of the posts. It was obvious he used the keyboard to take on a much different persona than he is in real life. I have been around Jerry a few times and I know he is a good guy. It seems like his keyboard antics are over. I think until he proves us wrong, he deserves a chance to put the past behind him.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:13 am

Hey BigR, you could just take his money and turn him orange, then pull a JERRZR and ban him  roflmao  Then he can make a new video washing his RZR with a SSXSR's shirt to go along with this one  thatsright :  lol!  Just shows even our T-shirts have SAC !  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Hiteckredneckxp
SSXSRider Member
Hiteckredneckxp

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 am

I also am interested in going orange but have been so busy at work(snow storm) I haven't had the time to read about all that's involved.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:30 pm

send bigR a money order for 1000.00 and the title to your buggy, and he will send you a t shirt.  lol! kidding  send him a signed release form and a 20.00 bill and he will turn you orange and send you a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Now I have seen Jerry "keyboarded relapse" before on other sites. This is the first time he has been back with me knowing. I do not have a problem as long as he continues with the positive attitude. However, I will drop the ban hammer if he over steps the boundaries of this forum.

I am surprised that we have not had more people comment. Most are members that were not here when the majority of this happened. Moreover, they speak highly about Jerry. I guess that is a positive sign about his behavior.

I will discuss this with the other staff members. Until then I would like for others to post their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

I have no issues with Jerry. I try to stay out of the BS threads as I don't have time or the patients for them. Many of you know that I have ran a few of these sites as well and I agree with BigR positive attitude goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Hey, We get a T-shirt?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

BluDevil wrote:
Hey, We get a T-shirt?  

Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Have seen Jerry posts on other sites mostly and I do not think there is a topic he can not debate and convincingly I might add. I must say it is never boring, that's for sure. Seen his videos and he seems to like to ride the places and the way most of us do with a lot of knowledge to share. Does rub some people the wrong way sometimes but don't we all at times, must not have been here when all the trouble happened so can't comment on that. I'm sure that Big R and the other mods will have him on the short lease if he gets too offensive to anyone on here. You have got to put your behind in the past... I mean, put your past behind you.
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 am

I've seen some of his earlier post here and I can see why he got banned. I don't think anyone would want him being a part of this forum if that's the way he'll act. I've also seen him put down this forum and it's members on the big board for no reason. I think that behavior is unacceptable.
I'm sure he has passion and a ton of knowledge of the sport. Good debates and different opinions are good for forums but stay within the lines.
As of late with the ricky bobby alter ego, I think he's been a valued member with some good post and discussions. He's made his apology and plea to become orange. Give him a chance and see how it goes, he knows what he should or shouldn't do. If he gets out of line give him the boot again with no warnings, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Seems like people are willing to let bygones  be bygones

So Well, I have one more question.  It seems that everyone that has participated in this thread KNOWS that RickyBobby is jerrzr-- The same Jerrzr that is on every other message board except for one ..the Southernrzrriders... (great bunch of guys by the waY)

Am I welcomed here???? And can my user name of RickyBobby be changed to an orange jerrzr?
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:59 am

RickyBobby an orange member? Its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas_zpsa11c41c5
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4
SSXSRider Member
jhoncho4x4

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 am

I will have to admit; I did find his info contribution on installing a XP1000 differential into an 800 or 900 very useful and interesting. Good videos also. But I don't think that positive type of behavior is going to be his new norm, too bad really. From reading his posts the last couple of years it seems he has too many screws loose. He wants to become an orange member just to turn around and throw it back into everybody's faces.
But he may prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? Empty

Back to top Go down

RickyBobby an orange member?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next