SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downtown Kingston in the Snow

Go down 
+3
aweisgarber
kscfire
RickyBobby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-12-11

Downtown Kingston in the Snow Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

There is a problem with the 1K hitting the rev limiter too soon- you can hear it if listen closely. The 1K is an awesome! Just a few bugs is all -I just hope I can keep my ancient rattle trap of a rzr going until the 2015 xp comes out.

Back to top Go down
kscfire
SSXSRider Member
kscfire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 pm

The video won't play, gives a "This video is private" message.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks. It should be fixed now.  
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Dang Jerry,are there no cops in Kingston? If we tried that in Clinton,we'd all be in jail.Lol
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 pm

aweisgarber wrote:
Dang Jerry,are there no cops in Kingston? If we tried that in Clinton,we'd all be in jail.Lol

Yeah they are around. I had a deputy once find my house and woke me up 10minutes after I had raced the rzr home, put it in the garage and had went to bed.  He gave me a sobriety test in front of my garage with his dash cam going.  Of course I passed with flying colors but when he turned his dash cam off he had some words and acted like an Ass.. Telling me this, telling me that, what he could do to me and how I was lucky that he was going to let me go..etc. I then pointed up to my security camera and  told him that everything is recorded...He didn't say another word and got in his cruiser and left...

But this night, we were out looking to help anyone in need during this snow storm. Edge actually took a stranded motorist home that lived in Rockwood....

I just didn't understand why stacrzr and edge was stopping at those red lights.  lol! 

Cop   Cop   Cop

Last edited by RickyBobby on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 pm

lol! 
I'd say the Clinton or Oliver Springs police would be like that or worse.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 pm

I've been taking my rzr to work the last couple of days, 10 miles each way. The sheriff's deputies gave me the thumbs up while the city cop pulled me over wanting to see my registration. He was saying that SC will register a rzr as a low speed vehicle, which was news to me.
Back to top Go down
edge22

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:48 am

Here is some of the video I took.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:20 pm

allright 
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 pm

I have a medium speed vehicle tag and insurance.  I've yet to be pulled over but I'm covered if they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Kingston in the Snow   Downtown Kingston in the Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown Kingston in the Snow
Page 1 of 1