SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

But I play Golf on Fridays!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

But I play Golf on Fridays! Empty
PostSubject: But I play Golf on Fridays!   But I play Golf on Fridays! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Ellen and her husband Bob went for counseling after 25 years of marriage.

When asked what the problem was, Ellen went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Ellen to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband Bob watched with a raised eyebrow!

Ellen shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused.

The therapist turned to Bob and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.. Can you do this?'

Bob thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf."
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: But I play Golf on Fridays!   But I play Golf on Fridays! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 pm

roflmao 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: But I play Golf on Fridays!   But I play Golf on Fridays! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 pm

hump hump Chug Chug 
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: But I play Golf on Fridays!   But I play Golf on Fridays! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:59 pm

roflmao 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But I play Golf on Fridays!   But I play Golf on Fridays! Empty

Back to top Go down

But I play Golf on Fridays!
Page 1 of 1