SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

front end parts for rzr s

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orangegizmo

orangegizmo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-09-04

front end parts for rzr s Empty
PostSubject: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:03 pm

I am needing to overhaul the front end.the dealership said about $1400.Is there anywhere I can order parts to save money and better parts than factory.thanks
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:12 pm

What parts do u need? I'm sure u can find them cheaper depending on what u need.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:11 pm

I could rebuild everything on my RZRs for less than that geez.

Best prices I've found:
Polaris Parts Monster
Back to top Go down
orangegizmo

orangegizmo

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks, for the help I like the exploded view on website.What about super dave parts.i would like the parts to last a little longer.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Super Daves makes great bushings and ball joints. They will last much longer than stock.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 pm

I just installed superdaves bushings, top notch and a great guy! What year model is your rzr? On some late 2010 and early 2011 the front tubes where the bushing goes in where made from a different tube manufacturerer, the inside dimension is slightly larger than the rest, superdave makes oversized bushings for that. Until now I could install all new Polaris bushings and pivot pins in my front end and it would still be loose, now zero play in the front.
Back to top Go down
orangegizmo

orangegizmo

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am

I'm just gonna order super daves got a lot of good feed back for them.My rzr is a 2013 should the oversize bushings work. Thanks for the help everyone I am a rzr newbie
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

Yes, you will be pleased with the products from Super Dave. His A-arm bushings last much longer than stock. Make sure to check your wheel bearings and ball joints while you have it torn down. They will most likely need replacement too.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 pm

orangegizmo wrote:
I'm just gonna order super daves got a lot of good feed back for them.My rzr is a 2013 should the oversize bushings work. Thanks for the help everyone I am a rzr newbie

Shouldn't need the oversized ones but just call and speak with Dave or send him an email to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: front end parts for rzr s   front end parts for rzr s Empty

Back to top Go down

front end parts for rzr s
Page 1 of 1