SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Malaysian plane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrzr

jerrzr

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Lost Malaysian plane Empty
PostSubject: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 am

You would think that with a case like this you would see self claimed mediums and psychics comming out of the wood work but you don't.. I wonder why??? ownedsm 

The making of yet another conspiracy theory. A modern day USS Eldridge story.  lol! 

Meanwhile, 20 passengers on the missing plane are world-class electronic geeks for a major Defense contracting company that specializing in such things as weapons that disappear planes and ships for the battlefield.

They are employed by a company designing and manufacturing cutting edge electronic weaponry for the Department of Defense. Such weaponry includes those making it possible to vanish planes off the radar, as Deborah Dupré reported this weekend in the article, Malaysia Plane Hidden With Electronic Weaponry? 20 High-Tech EW Defense Passengers.

Bullshit 

shark 
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 am

Another Philidalphia experiment gone wrong??
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 am

I think I saw that plane parked behind a house in HarrimanTn.  roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 am

GunRunner wrote:
I think I saw that plane parked behind a house in HarrimanTn.  roflmao

lol!  The most I have ever been involved with degaussing and electromagnetism has only been with the front diff coil of a Polaris RZR..  Lost Malaysian plane 13435  Quantum mechanics was just too much for me. "Spooky" entanglement, consciousness collapsing the wave function of a photon ....etc . I WOULD be insane if I had followed that discipline!
 study   coco

Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Everyone in that profession is insane, or on drugs. You can't dream up that crazy shit unless your mind is warped.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:06 am

they must have a windrock over there too
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
they must have a windrock over there too

lol!  Ain't that the truth. A few years back I was riding with some quads and one of the guys got washed down trail12 because it was raining and flooding.  911 call went out rescue squad and a diver in a wet suit showed up to look for him. His family showed up, wife and little baby and the rescue team was trying to be positive about it but still trying to prepare them for the worst. It was awfull.

Anyway it took one and a half days to find him and the mountain was crawling with people looking. He was ok- just wet cold and hungry

In comparison with the vastness of the ocean and the area that the plane could have covered, it is very conceivable that it will never be found.  

So most likely it flew thru some electronic green fog creating a worm hole that transported it to a parallel universe never to be seen here again. Don't laugh, Einsteins theory's says that its possible.  roflmao. Either that or  shark 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Malaysian plane   Lost Malaysian plane Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Malaysian plane
Page 1 of 1