SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got some questions for the wildcat owners.

Go down 
+2
crs
bacon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Got some questions for the wildcat owners. Empty
PostSubject: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

I finally got to take out a wildcat 1000 over the weekend and I am impressed. Suspension is amazing and the machine had over 1k miles on it and steering, suspension all felt great with no play. What I'm wanting to know is how is Artic cat on fixing stuff under warranty? Any common fail part and there has to be something because all sxs's have some thing that goes wrong with them. Also what is the best price I can get on a new wildcat 1000. Just the regular one, I don't need the x model or anything.
Back to top Go down
crs
SSXSRider Member
crs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Check with Wayne's Cycle in Oneida Tn. Can't say enough good about Wayne. If you do make a purchase he will go above and beyond if the need arises.
Back to top Go down
Bill B
SSXSRider Member
Bill B

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm

The warranty is just as good as the dealer. I have only had a couple warranty item in 1400 mile both fixed no questions. Broke a shift cable early and had a carrier bearing on front drive line go at about 1200 mile. Go over on the cat forum and surf around before you make a decision . Can't help on pricing on a standard 1000 but I would consider stepping up to an X.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:26 am

This ----> The warranty is just as good as the dealer

Bobby Cycle works in Cumberland Gap is hands down the place to go. He knows his  poo 
Also MLS Powersports in KY is a great dealer also, not sure how far you want to go to get one.

The new Trail is out now with good reviews, too small if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
navestoy

navestoy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:41 pm

I have a little over 1000 miles on mine with no warranty issues that I know. I bought it with 250 miles on it. The only thing that have constantly broke is the rear driveshaft which will soon be replaced with a billet one soon. I bent a tie rod but I believe it was from the 32"s since have upgraded and no problems since.
Back to top Go down
Paverdaddy
SSXSRider Member
Paverdaddy

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2015-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:50 pm

This ----> The warranty is just as good as the dealer

Bobby Cycle works in Cumberland Gap is hands down the place to go. He knows his

This is true, this is my dealer I can tell you he goes above and beyond to help you anyway he can..!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ07-eYyYy3HoLWvalQTcg/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some questions for the wildcat owners.   Got some questions for the wildcat owners. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some questions for the wildcat owners.
Page 1 of 1