SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock

Go down 
+9
MIKE_D
hillbuggy
Big-R
njcraddock
DirtDawber
Goose
Gimpy
Raccer
Halfmoon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock Empty
PostSubject: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Been in touch with one of your members Nathan(njcraddock). Nathan encouraged us to introduce ourselves on the forum. We have just opened our new campground on Half Moon Rd outside of Oliver Springs. Web site will be updated with more pics and info very soon.
We have 3 Cabins, 9 RV sites and Primitive sites with bath house. Would love to have you all!

Half Moon Campground
423 Half Moon Road
Oliver Springs, TN 37840
http//halfmooncampground.com
PH: 865-435-2385
Back to top Go down
http://Halfmooncampground.com
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

welcome2 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Welcome to the site and stay in touch as we are a very large club and lots of us ride your way.
 welcome2 welcome2 welcome2 welcome2 
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:48 pm

welcome2 
Back to top Go down
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Do you have direct access to the trails?
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:18 pm

welcome Tent Rhino Prowler RZR Drunk2 Chef HatWave 
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Raccer wrote:
Do you have direct access to the trails?
Trail access 3/10 mile to G28/T28. 1/2 mile to T30 & T29 on UTV-ATV friendly country roads. We also have 65 acres of trails on property adjacent to the campground that is great for the kids to ride.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:06 am

If my new trailer gets completed in time I plan on staying here for the benefit ride. We are just waiting on the awning to arrive and get installed. I only need half a day to install the a/c after that.

Greg, I look forward to meeting you soon.
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Sounds great Nathan. When you know for sure give us a shout. Call my cell or email me for quickest response.

Greg
njcraddock wrote:
If my new trailer gets completed in time I plan on staying here for the benefit ride. We are just waiting on the awning to arrive and get installed. I only need half a day to install the a/c after that.

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Great to have you on the Site!!! I am sure you will have many of us stay at your campground. However, our club rides usually require 30+ sites.
Back to top Go down
hillbuggy
SSXSRider Member
hillbuggy

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Can you provide any more info about the cabins? Sleeps how many? How many bath rooms? What is the price?
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Windrock but I am 100% in support of the Little man!!! He is the one who built this country. When not if I visit I will be supporting you Sir!!
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Big-R wrote:
Great to have you on the Site!!!  I am sure you will have many of us stay at your campground.  However, our club rides usually require 30+ sites.  
Thanks for the welcome. I guess by 30+ sites you mean RV sites?
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:36 pm

hillbuggy wrote:
Can you provide any more info about the cabins?  Sleeps how many?  How many bath rooms?  What is the price?

The cabins all sleep 4. Kitchenette with Fridge, Microwave and coffee pot.One full bath. Linens and Towels provided. $90.00 a night for 2 adults + tax.
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:48 pm

MIKE_D wrote:
I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Windrock but I am 100% in support of the Little man!!!  He is the one who built this country. When not if I visit I will be supporting you Sir!!
Thanks for the support. We are definitely the little man, I've been on the tractor all day mowing.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Halfmoon wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Great to have you on the Site!!!  I am sure you will have many of us stay at your campground.  However, our club rides usually require 30+ sites.  
Thanks for the welcome. I guess by 30+ sites you mean RV sites?

Yes, However, that does not mean I few of us will come down and try your place out.

Halfmoon wrote:
hillbuggy wrote:
Can you provide any more info about the cabins?  Sleeps how many?  How many bath rooms?  What is the price?

The cabins all sleep 4. Kitchenette with Fridge, Microwave and coffee pot.One full bath. Linens and Towels provided. $90.00 a night for 2 adults + tax.

That's a good deal!!!!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:09 am

Im there quite a bit, ill bring a few one weekend to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm

bacon wrote:
Im there quite a bit, ill bring a few one weekend to check it out.

Please do. cool
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:03 pm

njcraddock wrote:

It was great meeting you and Brooks. Thanks for staying with us. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 pm

We enjoyed it too Greg! Tell James thank you for letting us borrow his fishing rods. Next time I'll bring some more bait. Brooks really enjoyed fishing your ponds, lots of action to keep a four year old's attention. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting you and your wife. Since you will have your Teryx soon I hope that you will be able to ride with us next time.

Guys, this is a very nice campground. It's small for now, but Greg has built it first class. It's in a beautiful spot with tons of room to grow. I had no issue pulling my 24 ft trailer in, and have no doubt that even the biggest of toy haulers can get in and out with ease. The road in and out is a whole lot easier to navigate than Trails End. Greg even provided me with firewood, slabs left over from the timber they cut to build the cabins. You have direct trail access to trail 30 and 28 and it's a 2.5 mile jaunt down the road to Hoskins Gap if you have plates and need to get to the main parking area quickly.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Coming for a visit.  cheers drive 
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:

Ditto!!! geek 
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm

ridepate wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:

Ditto!!! geek 

Great!! Look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Halfmoon
SSXSRider Member
Halfmoon

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Halfmoon wrote:
ridepate wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:

Ditto!!! geek 

Great!! Look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks

Trying to find a big Kawasaki banner to hang across the drive for your guys visit. Hope to get to ride with y'all some. Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock 1197019723
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 pm

cheers allright 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock   Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock Empty

Back to top Go down

Halfmoon Campground @ Windrock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next