SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> Empty
PostSubject: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:09 pm

While people are rioting in Furgeson, in Salt Lake City a black officer shot an unarmed white kid. But, you'll never hear about this stuff in the main stream media as it does nothing to further their false narrative. The media even went as far to try to hide the cops race, saying the officer was "other than white". So where is Jesse Jackson? Sharpton? NAACP? ACLU? Why are there no riots or no protest? I did a quick search and there are numerous stories like this that you will NEVER hear about.....black on white racism does not exist...I forgot that  scratch 

Black cops shoots unarmed white kid
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 pm

That doesn't sell the news.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
BCRacing24
SSXSRider Member
BCRacing24

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Where are them knuckleheads every weekend when +20 people are shoot or murdered just north of me in lovely Chicago. I'm not exaggerating, +20 every weekend !! Guess black on black crime doesn't count ?!?! 😡
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:48 pm

BCRacing24 wrote:
Where are them knuckleheads every weekend when +20 people are shoot or murdered just north of me in lovely Chicago. I'm not exaggerating, +20 every weekend !! Guess black on black crime doesn't count ?!?! 😡

It's not politically correct to talk about black on black or black on white crime  beat 
Back to top Go down
BCRacing24
SSXSRider Member
BCRacing24

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Ooops..... Thanks for beating scents back into me Joe😁👍
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:48 pm

As long as the democrats are in office and keep handing out OUR tax money to bribe them to vote for them to keep them in office it will be that way. Little by little you see the smart black men realizing that the democrats are NOT helping their race by handing out money and keeping them in poverty. Like I heard one say last night, "until young black men pull up their pants, stay in school, stop selling drugs and be a responsible parent to their kids, nothing will change".

As far as the cop that shot the black kid goes, I thought at first the cop was at fault. Now that the other details have came out I think the cop was justified but lets wait till ALL the facts are out before making a final judgment. What Holder did was STUPID. If anyone is a racist, he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>   Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>> Empty

Back to top Go down

Black cop shoots unarmed white kid>>>
Page 1 of 1