SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RXR ball joints>>

Go down 
+5
edge22
DoddS
Big-R
Hiteckredneckxp
RZR_Joe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

New RXR ball joints>> Empty
PostSubject: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm

RCV has developed new ball joints for the RZR. Heavy duty and adjustable for wear. Too bad I just replaced all of mine with Super Daves.

New RXR ball joints>> XP900-XBJ

RCV Ball Joints
Back to top Go down
Hiteckredneckxp
SSXSRider Member
Hiteckredneckxp

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 pm

I got so tired of replacing mine I went to heim joints! It's bad when you can hear your ball joints in a video that only have (2) rides on them!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:45 pm

And I don't think they are that bad of a price.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:33 pm

$120 ea. "not that bad a price"?????? You can tell who's got the cash around here. LOL
Back to top Go down
edge22

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:10 am

Im with the guy above. $120!!! Im glad someone makes a good joint but man I would think they would sell alot better in the $70 range
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:48 am

I'll take my chances with the epi heavy duty ball joints. $120 will buy me 6 of them.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am

Super daves ball joints at 40 bucks is hard to beat. I'm glad other companies are getting into the mix, But at 3 times the cost thats a bit hard to swallow. If guys can't seem to wear them out it would be worth it.. But if they only last for a couple more rides no thanks... It would be different if balljoints were hard to change. Anyone who owns a RZR though has probably gotten pretty good at replacing them :). I think with all the water and mud we deal with ball joints are just going to wear out pretty often regardless what they are made of. Grease fitting is probably the main thing for our kind of riding.. Daves already has that..
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 pm

When I saw the price I thought it was for a pair. Had to go back and look, at $119ea I doubt they will be selling many. Agreed, Super Daves are tough to beat for the money.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:57 pm

DoddS wrote:
$120 ea. "not that bad a price"?????? You can tell who's got the cash around here. LOL

RZR_Joe wrote:
When I saw the price I thought it was for a pair. Had to go back and look, at $119ea I doubt they will be selling many. Agreed, Super Daves are tough to beat for the money.

Yeah, sorry I thought the same thing. Per pair!!!!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 pm

does super daves have grease fitting ?
if you grease them regular......probly be your last set to buy...I hate changing them out
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:56 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:
if you grease them regular......probly be your last set to buy...I hate changing them out

Yes, they come with grease fittings but they will eventually wear out also.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
RedNeckRanger wrote:

Yes, they come with grease fittings but they will eventually wear out also.

The Super Daves I have do not have grease fittings. They have at least a 1000 miles on them and still good. 200 miles on stock and they would have play!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Aghhhhhhh.......I don't have to worry anymore...Bearings, bushings ...ect.... thatsright 
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm

ridepate wrote:
Aghhhhhhh.......I don't have to worry anymore...Bearings, bushings ...ect.... thatsright 

I wear items will wear out.... Just saying...
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Chino parts will. You are correct... allright  But I don't have any....... thatsright 
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 am

ridepate wrote:
Chino parts will. You are correct... allright  But I don't have any....... thatsright 

Maybe no Chino parts but bunch of Japo parts  lol!  And yes they will wear just like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RXR ball joints>>   New RXR ball joints>> Empty

Back to top Go down

New RXR ball joints>>
Page 1 of 1