SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Labor day weekend

Go down 
+5
Clayboy
rubicon05
GunRunner
Admin
Big-R
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Who is going riding Labor Day Weekend and where are you riding? Rhino pervert drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:31 pm

gotta race at wilborns
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 pm

check out the info under labor day in the al/tn ride section,
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm

some buddies and i have been talking about maybe a trip to Brimstone or if that don't work out maybe to Evarts.....havn't worked out the details just yet so nothing is final.......
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:20 am

Just post your info in this section under new topic of where your going when you work out the details cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 am

I might like to ride if any of you guys are riding within traveling distance.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 pm

I think we are gonna do the Natural Bridge thing.
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Big-R
as soon as we figure it out i'll let you know. Someone also said something about RoyalBlue and that is closer. I have to call yet to see about their alcohol rules and regulations though...any body been there?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:43 am

rubicon05 wrote:
Big-R
as soon as we figure it out i'll let you know. Someone also said something about RoyalBlue and that is closer. I have to call yet to see about their alcohol rules and regulations though...any body been there?
just remember royal blue costs 31.00 a day to non Tn. residents
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 pm

i just found that out today....that is crazy.....do people actually pay that fee to ride there? I about choked on my lunch when the lady told me that over the phone today.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Attention Anybody interested in going to the UP over Labor Day Weekend ? I'll be going up, so let me know
( although I know it's a lot of miles)
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Attention Anybody interested in going to the UP over Labor Day Weekend ? I'll be going up, so let me know

Foxfire, I am definately coming up sometime to do that ride with you. Rhino drive HatWave
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

River Ranch in kissimmiee FL
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

I will be camping and riding at the Wagon Wheel outlaw trails in West Va.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:01 pm

If the tropical storm doesn't wash me out i'm planning a 140 mile marathon from Campbells Creek (near Charleston,WV) to Summersville and back.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Faye shoot i worked the whole time it aint nothin but of course i didnt get much from it either but N. FL sure is my brother called me and said he was stuck inside his house cause all 3 of them only have cars ( all live in Jacksonville) but hopefully the storm wont cancel our ride for tomorrow :tornado: No
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 am

Bobby D wrote:

Bobby, myself and a few others may come down to WW this weekend. Would you show us around?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:45 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Bobby, myself and a few others may come down to WW this weekend. Would you show us around?

Your welcome to join us it should be 4 RZRs and my oldest son on his quad we are camping at Mountain Top Cabins which is above the Stairsteps if you know where that is.The Stairsteps are about 4 miles from the www.atvresort.com in Ashland you just come up thru Crumpler,Wv and when you get to the top of the mountain and see the guardrail that is the Stairsteps.

Last edited by Bobby D on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:06 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Foxfire wrote:

Foxfire, I am definately coming up sometime to do that ride with you. Rhino drive HatWave

Yankee......just let me know when and I'll be ready.....you'll love it!!!! Giterdone
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Bobby D wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Your welcome to join us it should be 4 RZRs and my oldest son on his quad we are camping at Mountain Top Cabins which is above the Stairsteps if you know where that is.The Stairsteps are about 4 miles from the www.atvresort.com in Ashland you just come up thru Crumpler,Wv and when you get to the top of the mountain and see the guardrail that is the Stairsteps.

Do you need a H/M pass for where your riding? Also what are your plans for riding this weekend. We are thinking about coming up Early sunday and staying over and ride monday. What time will you hit the trail sunday Morn?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Do you need a H/M pass for where your riding? Also what are your plans for riding this weekend. We are thinking about coming up Early sunday and staying over and ride monday. What time will you hit the trail sunday Morn?

We won't ride any H/M trails at all and we will get there Friday evening and ride Sat & Sun and I'm not sure about Monday if we do it will just be a half day ride.If you want to ride with us Sunday just let me know what time you will be there.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Were still trying to get this together. Plans were for 4 of us to ride Sunday, and two of us would like to come down to the Wheel. Still trying to get an answer from the other two. Probably wont know for sure until tomorrow afternoon. Can you PM me a cell phone number since you will probably be on the road when I know for sure. Do you have a cell phone signal there?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Were still trying to get this together. Plans were for 4 of us to ride Sunday, and two of us would like to come down to the Wheel. Still trying to get an answer from the other two. Probably wont know for sure until tomorrow afternoon. Can you PM me a cell phone number since you will probably be on the road when I know for sure. Do you have a cell phone signal there?

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Labor day weekend
Page 1 of 1