SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for being away so long

Go down 
+4
njcraddock
DirtDawber
bacon
spud
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Sorry for being away so long Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:54 am

Haven't been riding or involved in forum any in a while. No hard feelings towards anyone I just been a stupid ass. I have real bad panic attacks so my dumb ass thought it would be smart to start drinking even more than I use to. Well it all came crashing down last night when I had a full out nervous break down. Not asking for prayers or pitty I'm a grown man and new better. Start a program in the morning and I'm so excited!!!! Look forward to riding with y'all again Sorry for being away so long 1197019723
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 am

I was there not to long ago, drinking liquor everyday thinking it made things better when really it was my main problem. Got tired of constant anxiety, health issues and feeling bad for how I acted the day before and said enough was enough. Took awhile for me to really buckle down and do something about it, but I feel so much better now. I haven't completely stopped drinking as I still like a have a few beers here and there but usually only drink once a week sometimes none at all for a week or 2. Won't touch liquor period! I also don't drink to get drunk anymore, that's what will get ya. Wish you the best of luck and you will feel a lot better once you get it under control.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:02 am

That is great news!  Being lit all the time is not a good career move.
I know all about the panic attack/depression thing, it hits me pretty good from time to time to where I don't even want to do things that I normally enjoy.  
I do drink, but only in fun situations.  I always fought off the desire to drink to ease pain.
Anyway, keep on the wagon and get back to fun things!!  humper
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 am

What kind of program are you starting? It takes a lot of sac to get on here and admit you have a problem, that's the first step to recovery. I'm sure there will be plenty on here that will offer whatever type of support you will need. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 am

Good luck to you bro. Take it one day at a time.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:38 am

No need in trying to hide it or keep it all bottled up inside.i admit I have a problem so I can get a lot more support and help.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:45 pm

thatsright we are here to help in anyway we can!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:38 am

Glad to hear of a man wanting to make his life better!!....that's awesome dude, were here for support...ya need a friend...hit one of us up! Hang in there..life is fun once ya see it clearly
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 pm

You probly don't know how normal you really are.Alot of people go through exactly that .... splat splat Sorry for being away so long 1197019723
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being away so long   Sorry for being away so long Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being away so long
Page 1 of 1