SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who lives in Florida and wants to ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dantheman12189

Dantheman12189

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-09-09

Who lives in Florida and wants to ride Empty
PostSubject: Who lives in Florida and wants to ride   Who lives in Florida and wants to ride EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Topic saids it all. I'm thinking hard rock or any were else any one interested in riding. The more the better
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in Florida and wants to ride   Who lives in Florida and wants to ride EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Yeah I technically live there.....just never there...I mostly ride with these rednecks in Tennessee, Ky and occasionally WV.....not really into deep mud riding.....we like the Hills
Back to top Go down
Dantheman12189

Dantheman12189

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in Florida and wants to ride   Who lives in Florida and wants to ride EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 am

Hard rock has sick trails. Not a lot of mud
Back to top Go down
TommyH

TommyH

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in Florida and wants to ride   Who lives in Florida and wants to ride EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm in Florida as well. Waiting to take delivery on my SXS but once I do I want to get out and ride. I'm in northeast so Hardrock is about 2 hours or the Ocala national forest. Osceola is about a 45 min ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in Florida and wants to ride   Who lives in Florida and wants to ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Who lives in Florida and wants to ride
Page 1 of 1