SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys I really need your help

Go down 
+5
Big-R
GunRunner
Foxfire
rcmass
GODAWGS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Guys I really need your help Empty
PostSubject: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:41 am

NEED ADVICE......

I have never asked for help before, but I really need ya'lls advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her. Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my Golf Clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls.'

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, and she took her knickers out of her handbag and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it somewhere to get fixed ?......
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 am

it can easily be fixed by yourself...

some adhesive remover should free the head from the shaft.... may have to soak it for a day or so - but it should easily loosen up....

If it doesnt - break it off - the shaft is shot anyways with a hairline crack - you can then work on removing the bits and pieces from the head....

then - find a replacement shaft - AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE FOR THAT JOKE!!!

funny guy Wink
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:24 am

oh, and how bout them dawgs - #1 coaches poll - team to beat - hopefully we live up to the hype.

(yes, even though I am in NC now - I grew up in GA as a DAWG - even though I skied for Clemson)
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am

WTF nopics coco :(lmao: :(lmao: :(lmao: :(lmao: :(lmao: :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 am

you had me till i got to the knickers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 am

You %^%$$&**&*(&^%*&$$&*&%&^$*&(*()(*(&%$$%##%%%$#%#% ........................

Damn good, Damn good :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Well, my advice would have been to "fix" the 3 wood up side someone's freakin head if that were a real story. Golf clubs are cheap enough to replace. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:07 pm

lol! :<club: Good one!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Ass. Guys I really need your help 741456 Guys I really need your help 196705 lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:45 am

I here there is a sucker born everyday...guess I was the one sucker on Oct. 19 1965. GOT ME.

Guys I really need your help 12

Guys I really need your help Dicknose

Guys I really need your help Kissmyass

Guys I really need your help Puke

Guys I really need your help 04apr02-oh-lord

She dont have no buttons on her shirt!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am

uplaugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys I really need your help   Guys I really need your help Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys I really need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: