SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandpa and kid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lakelife14
SSXSRider Member
lakelife14

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2014-12-07

Grandpa and kid Empty
PostSubject: Grandpa and kid   Grandpa and kid EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 pm

A five year old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulls a beer out of a cooler. the little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" Grandpa replied, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no. Grandpa said "Then you're not man enough to have a beer." A little later Grandpa lights up a cigar. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a cigar?" Once again, Grandpa asked, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no, again. Grandpa said, "Then your not man enough to have a cigar." A little later, the little boy came out of the house With a cookie. Grandpa asked, "Can I have a cookie?" The boy asked "Can your dick touch your ass?" Grandpa replied, "Hell yeah my dick can touch my ass!" The boy replied, "Then go f#!$ yourself, Grandma made these cookies for me."
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Grandpa and kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandpa and kid   Grandpa and kid EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:39 pm

thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Grandpa and kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandpa and kid   Grandpa and kid EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:31 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Grandpa and kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandpa and kid   Grandpa and kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandpa and kid
Page 1 of 1