SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uwharrie, top of Daniels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

Uwharrie, top of Daniels Empty
PostSubject: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Uwharrie, top of Daniels 2013-111
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:26 pm

We go to Uwharrie all the time, my favorite local spot. Go down Daniel to the bottom and past the two ledges and then come back up the right side for an entertaining ride Shocked I Got careless once and did a double backflip with a twist on the first ledge  lol!

Do a search in the video section for Uwharrie, you'll find several of our Daniel videos. Be very careful on that hill, it is extremely dangerous. BTW, I was just joking about going up the right side. Not something I'd recommend for a Rhino. After it opens in a few weeks we need to get a small ride together and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:49 pm

I have been all up and down it with my ATV but not my rhino. Now my brother has had his rhino all over daniels
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:04 pm

wbetheajr wrote:
I have been all up and down it with my ATV but not my rhino. Now my brother has had his rhino all over daniels

That would be fun to watch, actually terrifying...a Rhino or an ATV going up the right side of Daniel affraid It's tough for me in a Jagged X or LT RZR, can't imagine a rhino on it.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:26 pm

I haven't been to the bottom of daniels in years so I'm not sure what you mean about the right side. The last time I went up the right side was a trail that came out at the top on the back side. I was having to dodge rocks my brother was breaking loose as he went up but that has to be about 10 years ago. He goes more than I do, I will ask him.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 pm

https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t10498-uwharrie-going-up-daniel?highlight=uwharrie

A couple of videos from Daniel...you'll get the idea. We will probably being going in a month or so let me know if if want to go with us.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:47 pm

oh yeah, I have been all over that part of Daniels with my ATV but I have never taken my Rhino on it and I don't really plan to I have seen to many rigs tore up and to many people hurt on that part of daniels. If that is the right side you are talking about, that wasn't there when I was riding. Like I said its been a lot of years since I have been to the bottom of Daniels. Them trails change alot over the years. We like making the top of Daniels a long pit stop sometimes because there is usually some good entertainment over there.
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Uwharrie, top of Daniels 9-7-07091

This pic was taken in 2007. It would be nice if they had a campground that you could ride to the trails from.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

we usually camp somewhere along the trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie, top of Daniels   Uwharrie, top of Daniels Empty

Back to top Go down

Uwharrie, top of Daniels
Page 1 of 1