SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look who decided to come home!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
RedNeckRanger
MuddyBuddy
Wingman
HellOnWheels
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HellOnWheels
SSXSRider Member
HellOnWheels

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Look who decided to come home!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:31 am

Look who decided to come home!!!!!! Img_0114
Look who decided to come home!!!!!! Img_0112
Well got a call from the sheriffs department and never thought i would hear the words but they found my old teryx, somebody bought it at a swap meet and tried to order some parts for it from our local dealership and they ran the vin number on it. Sill don't know who the actually thief is but they are still investigating it. They rattle canned my shocks,a-arms,and shocks all silver... my l.e.d.s, stereo,bumper,msd tuner, wheels and tires were all stripped off. Still runs and drives just like the last time i drove it! I don't have any plans for it yet but I'm glad she's finally home! Thanks everyone for being there, looking forward to a good season of riding!
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Sounds like you are glad it is back!! I would be afraid it would be like an ex wife! Once you know someone else has rode it, I don't want it back!!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 pm

hide study Tools Chainsaw drive Prowler
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Wingman wrote:
Sounds like you are glad it is back!! I would be afraid it would be like an ex wife! Once you know someone else has rode it, I don't want it back!!!

thatsright roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

i know i wouldnt want her back or the wheeler either roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Did you have insurance? Take the money and not the machine if you did. Probably had the poo ran out of it and you won't know right now. Had that happen to a buddy when his truck was stolen here in Kentucky and the police got in a high speed chase with the thieves in Florida. I told my buddy take the $$$ and not the truck back. He did not listen. Engine failed the next month. Got that rebuilt, then the transmission went.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Did you have insurance?  Take the money and not the machine if you did.  Probably had the poo  ran out of it and you won't know right now.  Had that happen to a buddy when his truck was stolen here in Kentucky and the police got in a high speed chase with the thieves in Florida.  I told my buddy take the $$$ and not the truck back.  He did not listen.  Engine failed the next month.  Got that rebuilt, then the transmission went.

We didnt, it just had the new motor dropped back in it 2 days before it was jacked, it was not even fully put back together yet. Thinking of just doing a budget build on it and running it for what its worth.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 pm

thats right. the money is a sure thing
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:13 am

Gimpy wrote:
Did you have insurance?  Take the money and not the machine if you did.  Probably had the poo  ran out of it and you won't know right now.  Had that happen to a buddy when his truck was stolen here in Kentucky and the police got in a high speed chase with the thieves in Florida.  I told my buddy take the $$$ and not the truck back.  He did not listen.  Engine failed the next month.  Got that rebuilt, then the transmission went.

He should have gone back to the insurance company. They would have paid for it.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who decided to come home!!!!!!   Look who decided to come home!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Look who decided to come home!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1