SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-02-11

I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm now a Pro Armor dealer. We'll be setup at the Jamboree in a few weeks. If anyone wants anything anytime, let me know and I'll get you a better deal than anyone else--I'll beat their price. If you want anything before the Jamboree, let me know and I'll order it tomorrow and you can get an even better price on anything they sell.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:50 pm

I'll look at their website and see what they have
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

That's cool. What made you go down this road?
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

We've been making rail buggies for years and we started getting requests for RZR and Rhino parts. People then started asking about harnesses and seats, so we decided to sell them too. We are now also dealers for R2C (filters that don't wear out, need oiling or kill your motor), Desert Molding Concepts and we're currently working on Rockymtnatv, MSA, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:37 pm

I clicked on rhino and got nothing, I guess everyone is getting out of the rhino business
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:50 pm

The only items they are have that are rhino specific are tops, bumpers, skids and a-arm guards.
http://www.proarmor.com/category_s/61.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=61&show=30&page=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!   I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Pro Armor dealer and I wanna hook you up!
Page 1 of 1