SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH Empty
PostSubject: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

then began the RZR evolution.....WHATS THAT NOISE????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNuwrxSPbsA&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 pm

perfect10
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 pm

perfect10 That's the way I feel now when I ride with the 1K. When I'm ridin with other 800s I'm as happy as a lark but, let one of them new machines show up and I suddenly feel "inadequate"
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:22 pm

samiam wrote:
perfect10 That's the way I feel now when I ride with the 1K. When I'm ridin with other 800s I'm as happy as a lark but, let one of them new machines show up and I suddenly feel "inadequate"

I still love my 2010 S, so you are not alone. That is all that will fit in my toy hauler anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 pm

samiam wrote:

thats something from your childhood roflmao
But, when I still had my 800 and it went in places 1K's could'nt (pritchett canyon) i was
content with just keeping it (till the HLE came out)
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:57 am

I'm with you Gimpy still like my 12 800s and it fits in the hauler. If I was going to get a 1k I would really like that HLE. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH   WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH Empty

Back to top Go down

WHEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH
Page 1 of 1