Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 As of Saturday a week ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7197
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: As of Saturday a week ago   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm

I am a full Catholic. I went through the RCIA process since last year and got my first communion last week at the Easter Vigil. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
avatar

Number of posts : 16043
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 44
Location : Louisville,Ky

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Gimpy wrote:
I am a full Catholic. I went through the RCIA process since last year and got my first communion last week at the Easter Vigil. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.

Yes you can. That is what confession is for.... thatsright

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
11 RZR XP 900
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Location : Originally Joined June 2008 - Hazard Ky

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Big-R wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
I am a full Catholic. I went through the RCIA process since last year and got my first communion last week at the Easter Vigil. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.

Yes you can. That is what confession is for.... thatsright



I think he gotcha Les!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2010-03-15
Age : 68
Location : Barnesville, Ga.

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
avatar

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-26
Age : 47
Location : Clemson, SC

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 am

Gimpy wrote:
I am a full Catholic. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.

You should be all right as long as you stay away from the section featuring young boys.

_________________

2013 Jagged X Laughing
2013 RZR XP900 (Gone) Sad
2011 RZR S Black Carbon Fiber (Adios) Sad
2006 Rhino (Sold)
Southern SxS Rider Member #191
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5278
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia,

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 am

Catholic's got it made sin all month .... confess, start over lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Wingman
SSXSRider Member


Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 56
Location : Harbinger, NC

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:23 pm

[quote=
You should be all right as long as you stay away from the section featuring young boys.[/quote]

That section is called Priest!!!
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26
Location : barbourville,ky

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:19 pm

njcraddock wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
I am a full Catholic. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.

You should be all right as long as you stay away from the section featuring young boys.

Sounds bad for mark
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
avatar

Number of posts : 7197
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 pm

girdlerrzr wrote:
njcraddock wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
I am a full Catholic. I guess now I can't go with you all to Adult World.

You should be all right as long as you stay away from the section featuring young boys.

Sounds bad for mark

Didn't Mark change his name to Markett after his gay video? thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member


Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2010-02-02
Age : 62
Location : Lexington, KY.

PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Congrat's Les, hope it is the right path for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: As of Saturday a week ago   

Back to top Go down
 
As of Saturday a week ago
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» One week, you're a hero... Next week, you're out...
» Goalkeeper needed for Saturday - Leicester City Supporters
» Car Star Saturday Night Cruise In. Every other Saturday
» Saturday 7th May 2011 Knockhill, Sessions, 90
» Top Gear USA next week, one of our wagons represented?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: