SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????

Go down 
+7
njcraddock
girdlerrzr
aweisgarber
Big-R
MIKE_D
crs
Pete 1K
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Anyone else doing test drive next week???

I received a letter in the mail to go online and apply to test drive some unknown brand of side by side. so I applied then a few days later got a phone call to tell me I had been selected. I am to show up Tuesday June the 2nd for the testing at the Windrock parking lot. I am just curious if any one else had heard anything about this or if this is just some sort of scam.
Back to top Go down
crs
SSXSRider Member
crs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:16 am

I have also received the same type of letters a few times. Apparently this is something legit. The testing that i was contacted about were out of state. They did offer to pay. Problem was that i couldn't travel during the week at the time of the testing. They usually do this stuff during the week to keep it "somewhat" under wraps. They don't want to have a bunch of people to contend with. I wouldn't mind checking it out once to see what it's about. A friend of mind did the same once at Windrock for Yamaha. He ended up being photo shot as a "model" . He ended up in the brochure for the atv. Couldn't tell it was him really, ( helmet, jacket, goggles, and gloves.) He did have fun and they gave him some cool stuff. I say go check it out if you can and see what happens. It will give you an excuse to get out and ride Windrock for a day.allright
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm

I received the same email
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Just received e-mail from Windrock Park about this so I guess it is legit.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:36 pm

I received it too.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:07 pm

I got a call from them tonight.I'm supposed to be there Monday at 8am. Smiles
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:12 pm

I'm set for Tuesday at 11 am
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

It said they pay 200
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

T-4 It said they pay 200
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Can't beat a deal like that 100 bucks an hour for doing what I love to do
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:23 am

I got the email yesterday but didn't qualify.
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:23 pm

i called them today and left a message have not heard back yet maybe full already?
Back to top Go down
ilikedirt
SSXSRider Member
ilikedirt

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 pm

So what's the scoop?? What is it???
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 pm

It was new product research. They paid you for your time to test their products. I had to sign a confidentiality statement. So can't say much more but if you get a chance to do it sometime do it. It was a blast.
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
SSXSRider Member
oldmustangjunkie

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:16 pm

I did the test ride last year but couldn't get the wife to cancel Vegas to go riding. Are we going to see anything major coming or was it pretty much product refinement like last year?
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:49 am

We weren't privy to what the differences were in the machine. I had to sign a confidentiality statement so even if I did know anything I wouldn't be able to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:56 pm

shutup .....but,....... nopics
Back to top Go down
Pete 1K

Pete 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Made us leave our cell phone in the vehicle so no pics.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Last year it was the 900 S. I wonder what's up this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????   Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else doing test drive next week at Windrock????
Page 1 of 1