SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2016 yamaha yxz1000r

Go down 
+25
st4wheel
brownboy
DirtDawber
nocerisdave
samiam
Baditude
BAMA-S
CatMostFeared
jwhill
8ball_99
ohsresq
ChrisC
edge22
Big-R
The Big Show
Raccer
ridepate
seweljj
cajuncoot
Sporto
njcraddock
GunRunner
Goose
RZRS-EDGE
bush
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jdxyz

Jdxyz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-09-29

2016 yamaha yxz1000r  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 yamaha yxz1000r    2016 yamaha yxz1000r  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 am

Woodtick wrote:
If ya ddown shift it, won't you have bout the same thing as engine braking? Don't know, just asking.

You sure will.. You will have 5 different speeds that you will be able to hold back on and no letting loose...

Personally, I can't stand a one speed engine braking. If holds back too much, will just have to go to the next gear or clutch and brake--- the YXZ will give you way more control over the machien-- you will become much more part of the driving experience than in any other side x side. It's worth having one just because of that.

One thing for sure is that people who are not much good with a clutch, they are going to make the YXZ look really bad on real rocks and technical trails. If they go with the rekluse, I think the clutch will stay hot and plates will wear fast.

The YXZ isn't for everyone but for those who really like to stay connected with their machiene, it's the best fit for now. IMO

Just sucks not having a ride and having to wait on it!!!!

Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

2016 yamaha yxz1000r  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 yamaha yxz1000r    2016 yamaha yxz1000r  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Awesome looking machine. Good for Yamaha! I like it, Well be looking for real owner reviews about how good a trail machine it is.
Back to top Go down

2016 yamaha yxz1000r
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4