SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you get for Christmas?

Go down 
+3
DOG
bush
Big-R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

What did you get for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Any cool Side x Side stuff?????
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:27 pm

new 1k for lucas

What did you get for Christmas? 19371610

got myself some spare rhino axles and some maintenance parts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:35 pm

I got almost all rzr stuff. new dash panel with 4 new switches for accessories and k&n air filter, a stereo like gimpy has on his ride and 2 new 7 inch led lights. I will be working on the rzr on Saturday and hopefully riding on sunday if this rain stops.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Nothing sxs related. Don't own one right now....
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

I got the best christmas present ever, all my family around me and not one cross word from any. And a new gun safe. sxs stuff is something so specific now that I don't ask I get it eventually on my own. I hope all my ssxsr family enjoyed as nice a christmas as I had!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:04 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
I got the best christmas present ever, all my family around me and not one cross word from any. And a new gun safe. sxs stuff is something so specific now that I don't ask I get it eventually on my own. I hope all my ssxsr family enjoyed as nice a christmas as I had!!!

allright
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:14 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:

Jim - Santa was suppose to bring you an AUTOFLIPOVER kit so when your buggy is upside down again, it will flip you back over again. I guess that is what the sxs buddy's/elves are for too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Gimpy wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:

Jim - Santa was suppose to bring you an AUTOFLIPOVER kit so when your buggy is upside down again, it will flip you back over again.  I guess that is what the sxs buddy's/elves are for too.

thatsright thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1