SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you carry in your rzr trail box?

Go down 
+2
Gimpy
KY. Colonel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

what do you carry in your rzr trail box? Empty
PostSubject: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Just wondering what you experienced rzr riders carry in the way of spare parts,fluids, and tools, etc. Any and all information is greatly appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Axles, tie wire, zip ties, duct tape, tools, scissor jack, 18 volt impact wrench, air compressor, rain suit, flash lights, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:38 pm

I carry a dehydrated 1000xp in my box. When something happens I find a mud hole and rehydrated the buggy. roflmao
Back to top Go down
ilikedirt
SSXSRider Member
ilikedirt

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Each ride I go on I carry more an more...tools, spare belt, recovery equipment, spare bolts, zip ties, duct tape, first aid kit, electric impact, small electrical wire and connectors, multimeter etc...
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Beer. If my buggy breaks then hopefully someone else will have the spare parts and tools I need. If not then I will just drink my beer and be happy.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 pm

i carry 2 tool kits and a small specialty tool kit (hex,allen,star bits) air compressor, tire plugs, spare ball joints,tie rod ends, zip ties, small hammer, spare bolts,tow strap,belt,  im sure i left some stuff out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Thank you for this essential information. I will put together a box basrd on your input and be more comfortable and confident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you carry in your rzr trail box?   what do you carry in your rzr trail box? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you carry in your rzr trail box?
Page 1 of 1