SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New rear view mirror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New rear view mirror Empty
PostSubject: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Check out the new Rear View Mirror for the Rhino. Billet Aluminum will fit on any 1 1/2 " Rollbar. The best part....less than $35.00 shipped to the house.

New rear view mirror Rhinopics018xj2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 pm

ccccoooooolllllll!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:00 am

Sweet and sweet deal
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:16 pm

nice... have you ridden with it yet? i'm wondering if it stays in place... i might get one of those instead of spending 150+
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Wheels wrote:
nice... have you ridden with it yet? i'm wondering if it stays in place... i might get one of those instead of spending 150+

No, Have not takin it out yet. I will let you know how it does. Seems very tight though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Sweet!!!
Heres what's on mine. Wal-Mart in the infant dept......4.00. Guess I should have cleaned it....
New rear view mirror 301725777
New rear view mirror 301725767
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

ride, that looks pretty small... can you see well with it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:20 pm

It's not the greatist but yes, you can see.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 pm

as long as you can see... it's hard to beat 4$
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 pm

ridepate wrote:
It's not the greatist but yes, you can see.

Sure wish I went to Walmart 1st. Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 am

Great Looking mirror. I found one on ebay for $35 just like yours for the Prowler but went ahead an ordered myself a 5 panel mirror. Yours looks great though.

Did you look at the 5 panel mirrors, more visibility?
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:51 am

I may try the wal mart route. I hate not knowing if everyone behind me is with the group. My daughter keeps having to look back. My problem is the marine enclosure for my radio. It just might be in the way. My husband may have to do some strategic placement on this one. Great tips guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:06 pm

muddyrhino wrote:
I may try the wal mart route. I hate not knowing if everyone behind me is with the group. My daughter keeps having to look back. My problem is the marine enclosure for my radio. It just might be in the way. My husband may have to do some strategic placement on this one. Great tips guys.

nah.. save that 4 dollars to put towards extra garage... so you can "jack it to jesus" lol! muddy, when y'all coming up this way to ride with us?

the more i think about it... i might go the 4 dollar route myself. i think i already mentioned that though
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Wheels wrote:
muddyrhino wrote:

nah.. save that 4 dollars to put towards extra garage... so you can "jack it to jesus" lol! muddy, when y'all coming up this way to ride with us?

the more i think about it... i might go the 4 dollar route myself. i think i already mentioned that though
You like my little saying don't ya!!!You guys got pretty sweet places in Decatur? We all need to do a big ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:45 pm

yeah, that saying was funny... lol! we went to a place close to Cullman today... 'wilburn's offroad park'. pics are in the photo sub forum posted by ATV_Rick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rear view mirror   New rear view mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

New rear view mirror
Page 1 of 1