SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.

Go down 
+3
Foxfire
shawnley1222
wvyankee2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. Empty
PostSubject: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm

When we bought the Rhino, I said this is one thing I'm going to leave stock. Well, we've had it over 2 years now, and all that's been added are a soft top (soon to be a hard top), NGK Iridium Plug, cup holders and a mirror. I just could not stand it anymore, and went and ordered up the Tri-Fire CDI and an exhaust tip. Now, as soon as I get some more 'fun money', she'll be getting a winch and a nicer steering wheel, plus whatever else I can budget without going overboard.
Since "the dam has broken", I guess it's "empy pockets" for me from now on. humper

BTW: It's not stated on Hunterworks site, but can I use the stock spark arrestor with their tip? 2006 660
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 pm

The Tri-Fire is the best money you will spend. You will hit 49MPH now and have muchnquicker starts.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Tri fire is awesome i love mine... i just took the guts out of mine when i put my tip on makes me feel faster cause it a smigin louder :) drive
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:17 pm

Hey DD.....yes on the spark arrester question, Dude!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh No it started......... affraid
its like cancer. soon as the mods start. there is no end...... :D
Say good bye to all extra money you ever had.
its like lays potato chips, once you start , its hard to do just one
mod...... cheers

Chris.. allright
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 am

nice pick up! you wont regret it....

as for the fun money add ons - chat it up before you buy a steering wheel... I went through 2 - the first was FLIMSY... and it cost me a ton for a darn wheel!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 am

Let the modding begin!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

e-mail says the goods'll be here day adder tamarry!!!
I cain't wait!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 am

DD , i dont know what difference a CDI does for a 660. but if its anything like the
change the danetek made on my 700. be ready for a whole
new world....... cheers

Chris.... :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:11 pm

OH, MY, GORSH !!!!!!!!!!

A whole different machine !! Up until today, I was not 100% sure that getting the 660 was the way to go, but, DAMN STRAIGHT it was !!
The combo of the Rotella 5w40, syn. in the "diffs", CDI, exhaust tip, and iridium plug seem to be really favored by the machine.

I also added the new steering wheel. I didn't think it would be here this quick, but since it showed today, I got to fondle all my new toys at once !!
It's a Grant 332 @ 14.75" and a 4" dish. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=GRT%2D332&N=700+115&autoview=sku
I got my "Rhino owning next door neighbor" to get in and drive it a bit (before the performance mods) and he was, "Damn, feels like power steering!" I felt the same way on the first drive.
Me so happy right now. I'm putting up a "nuthun better crash my hi" force field.

cheers allright cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Nice looking wheel DD......... allright

Chris.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Nice man!!!!!! allright

I smell a sheave next............................talk about another giant gain!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

I smell my bank account draining. cheers
Or, I could drain Dirt Chic's and just not tell her. shutup
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 pm

that will get ya in trouble im sure
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
I smell my bank account draining. cheers
Or, I could drain Dirt Chic's and just not tell her. shutup

:<spank: :<club:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 pm

I'm joking R. Quit slapping my ass and bonking my head. :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 am

thats a good wheel... the larger diam will help tremendously....

just remember one thing though - THUMBS UP!! especially once you upgrade the steering rack, tie rods and spindles Wink
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
I'm joking R. Quit slapping my ass and bonking my head. :(lmao:

That's not me slapping and bonking. It is Dirt Chic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:41 pm

As long as it ain't because I've farked up, I like it when she slaps and bonks. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.   New Tri-Fire and tip on the way. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tri-Fire and tip on the way.
Page 1 of 1