SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cover Photo with Gimpy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Cover Photo with Gimpy Empty
PostSubject: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Hey Les I remember that ride.  I was telling you where to go.... lol  I am right behind you in the picture.  That was the first time we made it over to the widow maker.  That was a tough trail and we got everyone through it even the colonel.

Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:58 pm

blu-knight wrote:
Hey Les I remember that ride.  I was telling you where to go.... lol  I am right behind you in the picture.  That was the first time we made it over to the widow maker.  That was a tough trail and we got everyone through it even the colonel.

I bet Gus remembers that ride better than any of us roflmao I bet he still hears about that one thatsright
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:13 pm

No one got a pic of the 6 or 8 that was riding on my buggy and holding me down while smoking the belt to get out of the rut and up the hill. WARNING when Chad says trust me just turn here---DON'T.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
blu-knight wrote:

I bet Gus remembers that ride better than any of us roflmao I bet he still hears about that one thatsright

lol! you bet Joe! I was just enjoying the view of the clouds she was not happy roflmao
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:54 pm

blu-knight wrote:

Hey I resemble that remark!!
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:05 am

Colonel I know since you have switch to the rzr you would make it look like a piece of cake now...
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Goose wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:
blu-knight wrote:

lol! you bet Joe! I was just enjoying the view of the clouds she was not happy roflmao

Then Goose and us took her to the Widow Maker.  She was a VERY ANGRY .... then!  Goose had to build a DOG HOUSE when he got home so he had a place to sleep, for a while. thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Goose wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:
blu-knight wrote:

Then Goose and us took her to the Widow Maker.  She was a VERY ANGRY .... then!  Goose had to build a DOG HOUSE when he got home so he had a place to sleep, for a while. thatsright roflmao

After that we went to Windrock the next few days where we took her up trail 12 and she was REALLY not happy. She got out and rode with Gigi half way through the trail roflmao

Sorry Goose but it's all in fun
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 9:14 pm

No problem Joe, no griping when you ride alone lol! hide
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Goose wrote:
No problem Joe, no griping when you ride alone lol! hide

For our GOOSE BUDDY

Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 am

blu-knight wrote:
Colonel I know since you have switch to the rzr you would make it look like a piece of cake now...  

Thanks for the vote of confidence, however a better machine doesn't mean a better driver, I am still getting the hang of the new ride!!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 7:26 am

Gimpy wrote:
Goose wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:
blu-knight wrote:

roflmao that's why I have a fifth wheel Les. All I need is 50 amp service to my storage shed and I'd be in high cotton cheers thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo with Gimpy   Cover Photo with Gimpy Empty

Back to top Go down

Cover Photo with Gimpy
Page 1 of 1