SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock Empty
PostSubject: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Three ATV riders from North Carolina were killed when their vehicle fell more than 100 feet through thick brush at an off-road park in Campbell County, authorities said.

The Campbell County Sheriff's Office identified the deceased as Dillon Akins, 19, Jonathan Laws, 19, and Akins' father, 47-year-old Ronnie Akins.

Dillon Akins and Jonathan Laws were students at East Tennessee State University. They previously attended North Buncombe High School in Weaverville, North Carolina, where they played football and basketball before graduating in 2018.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptyWed May 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Horrible event,prayers lifted for the victims and there families. Please keep us posted on any details of the accident.

Thanks,
JimWMaddox
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 1:19 am

Anybody know exactly where it Happened , was it at the look out on the big rocks
we use to go to. I am trying to think of any other 100 foot drops , The look out
where we use to have lunch that looked out over the valley is all i can think of
that high... Eat

I hate to hear this , the boy's were to young to go this soon... pale
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Chris, I think I read it was on trail G56. Did you read some of the news reports? One said they went down 200 feet.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Chris, I think I read it was on trail G56.  Did you read some of the news reports?  One said they went down 200 feet.

I read some of it , But you know how News people are , Every time you read different
news , You get a different answer. I thought i had been every where at Windrock ,
I don't remember any 200 foot drop. Eat
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 pm

very sad,
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock   Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock Empty

Back to top Go down

Say your prayers for 3 killed at Windrock
Page 1 of 1