SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New tire and wheel info please...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

New tire and wheel info please... Empty
PostSubject: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 12:10 pm

I have been out of touch for a while so tell me; what tire and wheel combination is best for the riding that we do? Thinking of upgrading my stock xp 1000 eps. All suggestions regarding brand ,size, offset, etc. are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:01 pm

I went ahead and ordered a set of ITP SS212 wheels and a set of Maxxis 32 x 10r-14 carnivores so I can be ready for theJuly 4th ride at Trails End. cheers cheers drive I will post a review of the wheels and tires after the ride...
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:00 pm

had some trouble wirh the tire order (nobody has any in stock), so I found a set of Maxxis 30 x 10r-14 carnivores instead. They are on the way!! Question: where should I take them to get mounted here in Lexington?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 pm

I usually go to a ATV dealer who has a tire changer, but I had some changed once at a tire store.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:49 pm

Thanks Les, I will contact some tire stores tomorrow and get it set up. Are you and Pam going to rzr Joe’s ride in July? Hope to see you guys there! I may need some driving lessons, its been a long time since I’ve driven my rzr
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:14 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
Thanks Les, I will contact some tire stores tomorrow and get it set up. Are you and Pam going to rzr Joe’s ride in July? Hope to see you guys there! I may need some driving lessons, its been a long time since I’ve driven my rzr

Cannot make the ride. Our daughter is getting married the next week.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:34 pm

Gimpy wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:

Cannot make the ride.  Our daughter is getting married the next week.

Give her my best wishes and the groom my congratulations he is marrying into a great family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tire and wheel info please...   New tire and wheel info please... Empty

Back to top Go down

New tire and wheel info please...
Page 1 of 1