SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info

Go down 
+2
wvyankee2
AIRBORNE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

VDI for Rhino 700 -  latest info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info   VDI for Rhino 700 -  latest info - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Chris ........talked to Lyle today.......VDI should be waiting on me by the time I hit the states.........I see a little friendly drag race coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info   VDI for Rhino 700 -  latest info - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 am

Did you ever install the VDI copperhead?

What results if you did?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info   VDI for Rhino 700 -  latest info - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 am

Triple J wrote:
Did you ever install the VDI copperhead?

What results if you did?
I installed the VDI. There was a noticeable power difference, but it did foul a plug. The Rhino wouldn't start one day on the trail and I blamed the VDI for failing. It turns out the battery isolator that was on my Rhino was bad, as well as one of the batteries under the seat. After I removed that stuff and hooked everything back to the stock battery I popped the VDI back in and it fired right up. However, I decided to run my stock ECU because I felt like the VDI needed to be tuned a bit, and I really just didn't want to mess with it. I still have the VDI......probably has less than 5hrs on it. I would be willing to part with it.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info   VDI for Rhino 700 -  latest info - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VDI for Rhino 700 - latest info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2