SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evarts Kentucky in February

Go down 
+26
highlander
Disaster
Neuromax
MPower
Foxfire
Admin
Gary
GunRunner
Dirt Chic
ChrisC
RickV
wvyankee2
recon33alpha
roamerr
Bobby D
moto92
bellman
P-anerman
rubicon05
S
Last Chance Rhino
bush
BCO
Big-R
Clayboy
AIRBORNE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 am

cajuncoot wrote:
hope everyone has a good time and be safe, I gotta work 11 hrs a day and 6 on sat. right now BUT at least i still have a job .toolshops here are laying off big time, so making $ for future rides . HAVE A GREAT ONE !!

Amen to that brother. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Pics? WE NEED PICS!!! RZR Pics Rhino Pics Prowler
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 pm

WHERE ARE THE PICS BIG-R??????????????

nopics

Our weekend Beer :campfire: Rhino Drunk2 Rhino Beer RZR Drunk2 Bullshit :kiss ass: Rhino :fingers: Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 76361 drive Chef RZR Drunk2 Chug Rhino RZR Sleep the end.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks guys for all the fun. R you need to quit affraid poo out of me lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 pm

sc rhino wrote:
Thanks guys for all the fun. R you need to quit affraid poo out of me lol!

You'll be climbing crap backwards before you know it affraid
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Or going down hill on my side roflmao
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Either way "a deals a deal"!!!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Weekend was definitely worth the wait. Nothing better than good beer, good trails and good friends.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm

It was good to meet Clay, Tim, Todd, Stacey, Mike, and Dodds. Look forward to riding with you all again.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:42 am

I am glad yall had a great weekend..... cheers
Back to top Go down
MPower
SSXSRider Member
MPower

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:41 am

I had a great time too. good to meet everyone,had a great ride, great weather, and minimal breakage. can't ask for anything else. we will definitely have to do it again.

oh and BIG R its BACKARDS lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

MPower wrote:
I had a great time too. good to meet everyone,had a great ride, great weather, and minimal breakage. can't ask for anything else. we will definitely have to do it again.

oh and BIG R its BACKARDS lol!

I am sorry. You are right. He climbed it BACKARDS Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 13435
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

DoddS wrote:
Either way "a deals a deal"!!!! roflmao

humper
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 pm

So what was the deal..... Eat
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Had a great time...great meeting Recon and riding to Martins Fork that day...What a wild ride.

Was trying to find Airborne, Clay, and Ronnie...but I think they had one two many zimas the night before and couldnt get their sorry asses outta bed (Minus Airborne, I passed him driving on the way into town)...

Anyway, it was a great ride and for a great cause. Ill catch those I didnt see on the next ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 pm

BCO wrote:
Had a great time...great meeting Recon and riding to Martins Fork that day...What a wild ride.

Was trying to find Airborne, Clay, and Ronnie...but I think they had one two many zimas the night before and couldnt get their sorry asses outta bed (Minus Airborne, I passed him driving on the way into town)...

Anyway, it was a great ride and for a great cause. Ill catch those I didnt see on the next ride.

Dude, we don't drink Zima. You must be thinking of those Navy boys. Real men drink bourbon.........and there was no shortage of that or beer (or shine). If you passed me you should have flagged me down. Saturday morning I was up and ready to go. I did have a time trying to motivate some others who shall remain nameless (Brooke, Kyle, Melissa, Clay, etc, etc) but it is all in good fun. I did not care either way. We rode, had fun, and no one got hurt. That is all that matters to me. lol!
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm

lol im just messin with ya...im hoping to treat yall to some of bell county finest when you get down this way bud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 am

Airborne LT wrote:
BCO wrote:

Dude, we don't drink Zima. You must be thinking of those Navy boys. Real men drink bourbon.........and there was no shortage of that or beer (or shine). If you passed me you should have flagged me down. Saturday morning I was up and ready to go. I did have a time trying to motivate some others who shall remain nameless (Brooke, Kyle, Melissa, Clay, etc, etc) but it is all in good fun. I did not care either way. We rode, had fun, and no one got hurt. That is all that matters to me. lol!

Hey man, I was busy fighting with my tooth brush, that thing attacked me that morning! Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 778176

Sorry we missed ya Jon! Evarts really needs to get a cell phone hook-up. Looking forward to another Bell ride!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 am

Clay , i hate i missed this one. you know i like riding with you
we always have a blast..... cheers
I wish you was riding with us at ashland next month... Cool
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 am

BCO wrote:
lol im just messin with ya...im hoping to treat yall to some of bell county finest when you get down this way bud.

You know I will take you up on that brother! I am hoping to make it to Bell County way before the September ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evarts Kentucky in February   Evarts Kentucky in February - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evarts Kentucky in February
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10