SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carolina Adventure World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Carolina Adventure World Empty
PostSubject: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:59 am

Wife and I went to Carolina Adventure World in SC recently and rode the Rhino for a day. Very nice facility and friendly people. Some trails are tight for SxSs and I have some paint scraps on the machine as a result. Just not enough clearance between trees on some turns. Overall we had a nice time and will go again. On a daily basis, the costs is $25 bucks per day. Thay say the winter months are the busy times and being in SC, it does not get real cold in the winter. We saw one guy have his atv do a back flip on top of him while he was pulling someone out of a mud pit. He was very lucky he did not get hurt bad, I guess the soft mud saved him as it came down pretty much on top of him. His big mistake was hooking the pull-out chain high on the back of his machine. Trails are a mix and marked very nice. Most of it is in a pine forest.
Back to top Go down
USMCSKI

USMCSKI

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Carolina Adventure World 100_0607
Carolina Adventure World 100_0616
Carolina Adventure World 100_0611
These were at CAW
Back to top Go down
tabraha

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:44 pm

The place is in my back yard and I still have yet to go. Good to hear some feedback; I need to get it in gear and go sometime. I was told by my BIL that when he went they didn't allow SxS's. Glad to hear that is not the case obviously! Pretty bad when I can get up to Brimstone and Windrock but not 40 minutes away from my house. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 am

Went there once- would'nt go back....SC pine forest trails are way too tight for sxs's.... the onyl fun part was the mud bog (i had mine snorkeled at the time) and the mx track.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:33 am

Nice muddin pics Ski. I rode in NC a few times while I was at Bragg. I really did not care for it. I am spoiled by all the trails in WV, TN and KY I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Adventure World   Carolina Adventure World Empty

Back to top Go down

Carolina Adventure World
Page 1 of 1